Join our server on Discord

What's Eating Ya?
Just don't get too crazy. :?
Guntervancrimson wrote:

Quote:more stuff-

-so far, still no charlie. I'm getting desperate, I put up a one hundred euro reward. Confused

-nobody loves me. Sad

-I wanna help Zeph- but I can do nothing. Sad

-Blue emailed me about coming back somewhere between feb 12-15, but I replied with "you can go to hell for all I care, fuck off!" bad idea. Sad

-life.

-God hates me.

-the search party is starting to wear down.

-I heard one of the girls call me what I think was *deppressed jerk off* in romanian.

-this stupid crutch, I keep tripping on it.

-love. (I can never love again- it'll just hurt me.) Crying or Very sad

it just keeps getting longer and longer...

I just hope I don't get to post "Charlie's death" here- I'd die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow....um...... :shock: :shock: :shock: :cry:

I thought I had it bad....

I'm soory I cna't be there right now to help you in your endevor.. :cry:

That makes me feel bad and it really hurts you and that fucking sux!!!!

If I could find a way to help whether its trying to feed you hope or finding away to convince my music professors that I'm taking a month to help out a friend I really would.....

sigh.... Unfortuntely they really don't want the only one out of the two freshman to be out for that amount of time.... :cry: :cry: Makes me reallly.....FUCK (Punches the wall creating a whole that rips skin off bleeding much.)

Fuck!!!! Thats my bad luck Gunter.....

Im sorry .....

I guess all I could say right now is that all of this shan't be in vain!!!!!!

I won't allow it....IF need be poke fun at the fact that my life sux....GEt your mind of it....

I really want to help and all I could do is type.....

I feel bad bro....Continue your search.....it will pay off soon...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Quote:I really want to help and all I could do is type.....
Don't beat yourself too much about it, you can just wait until break and fly out there with some gifts! Is typing all that bad for now?
I feel words are alot more meaningful than actions.

But whatever happened to Gunter? I haven't heard an update from him in a while...
DarkBlue Wrote:*me hurting Gun-Gun...
*me hurting Gun-Gun...
*me hurting Gun-Gun...
*me hurting Gun-Gun...
*me hurting Gun-Gun...
*me hurting Gun-Gun...
*me hurting Gun-Gun...
*me hurting Gun-Gun...
*me hurting Gun-Gun...
*me hurting Gun-Gun...
*me hurting Gun-Gun...
*me hurting Gun-Gun...
*me hurting Gun-Gun...
*me hurting Gun-Gun...
*me hurting Gun-Gun...
*me hurting Gun-Gun...
*me hurting Gun-Gun...
*me hurting Gun-Gun...
*me hurting Gun-Gun...
*me hurting Gun-Gun...
*me hurting Gun-Gun...
*me hurting Gun-Gun...
*me hurting Gun-Gun...
*me hurting Gun-Gun...
*me hurting Gun-Gun...
*me hurting Gun-Gun...
*me hurting Gun-Gun...
*me hurting Gun-Gun...
*me hurting Gun-Gun...
*me hurting Gun-Gun...
*me hurting Gun-Gun...
*me hurting Gun-Gun...
*me hurting Gun-Gun...
*me hurting Gun-Gun...
*me hurting Gun-Gun...
*me hurting Gun-Gun...

I'm so sorry Gunty! I'll make it up to you, I promise man!

YOU ARE A MOTHER FUCKING SUCK-UP!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!! YOU WERE DOING IT A WHILE BACK, EH!? SO JUST CONTINUE DOING IT!! and what do you mean by "make it up to me"!? are you going to drown yourself in the moat or something!? well GOOD RIDANCE.

blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:Guntervancrimson wrote:

Quote:more stuff-

-so far, still no charlie. I'm getting desperate, I put up a one hundred euro reward. Confused

-nobody loves me. Sad

-I wanna help Zeph- but I can do nothing. Sad

-Blue emailed me about coming back somewhere between feb 12-15, but I replied with "you can go to hell for all I care, fuck off!" bad idea. Sad

-life.

-God hates me.

-the search party is starting to wear down.

-I heard one of the girls call me what I think was *deppressed jerk off* in romanian.

-this stupid crutch, I keep tripping on it.

-love. (I can never love again- it'll just hurt me.) Crying or Very sad

it just keeps getting longer and longer...

I just hope I don't get to post "Charlie's death" here- I'd die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow....um...... :shock: :shock: :shock: :cry:

I thought I had it bad....

I'm soory I cna't be there right now to help you in your endevor.. :cry:

That makes me feel bad and it really hurts you and that fucking sux!!!!

If I could find a way to help whether its trying to feed you hope or finding away to convince my music professors that I'm taking a month to help out a friend I really would.....

sigh.... Unfortuntely they really don't want the only one out of the two freshman to be out for that amount of time.... :cry: :cry: Makes me reallly.....FUCK (Punches the wall creating a whole that rips skin off bleeding much.)

Fuck!!!! Thats my bad luck Gunter.....

Im sorry .....

I guess all I could say right now is that all of this shan't be in vain!!!!!!

I won't allow it....IF need be poke fun at the fact that my life sux....GEt your mind of it....

I feel bad bro....Continue your search.....it will pay off soon...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~

don't be so hard on yourself, it's not your fault! I DID find charlie! and it's all because you were all here for me, to encourage me to keep going- specially you, blueeyedgabulvo0o...

Quote:

Don't beat yourself too much about it, you can just wait until break and fly out there with some gifts! Is typing all that bad for now?
I feel words are alot more meaningful than actions.

But whatever happened to Gunter? I haven't heard an update from him in a while...

I'm fine, I had a hard time going online because I decided to look for charlie harder... by camping- roughly 4 miles away from my place.
then I found him- but got hypothermia- fell- fractured my right arm- and almost froze to death, Beatris (one of the girls in the search party) was driving with her BF when she found me and took me to a doctor. I only just recovered- and Charlie looks HORRIBLE- his ribs are sticking out (been living off squirrels or something) his fur's matted- he stinks- he's shivering- he's covered in twigs, brambles and mud- his got a lotof wounds- damn it- the bills I'm spending in the hospital and the vet- and then- (would you belive it) the nurse CLAIMS I molested her! She's making me pay 2500 EUROS- the stupid tarfa! I've never seen such a curva- for crying out loud- my right arm was in a cast and I couldnt move- how COULD I have grabbed her breasts and threatened to choke her!? the worst part is- many of them BELIEVE her! (they think I'm a lunatic, remember?) MANCA-MI-AI PULA- YOU FUCKING BASTARDS!!!
not only that- another prost terminat NENOCRIT is suing me for him getting dengue during the search party!! is is MY fault he didnt wear long sleeves!? in the cold weather!? I wanted to yell Du-te-n pizda ma-tii! to everyone that day!
oh- and thank you for the tip ms. Zeph, I trip less now.
But the good thing is you found your dog. Right?
Thank bloody goodness you found him. I was ever so worried.

As for your new found prediciments; bugger. What a bunch of bottom feeding leaches.
yeah gunter that really sux....

I HATE LIARS....For the sake of a monetary gain....ASSHOLE Evil

That bitch should be chopped into 100 pieces and sold as 'pieces of bitches' to some motha fucker who could use there power to make her hurt for all eternity... Anyone here a witch doctor?

Sorry for not finding one yet but when I will, I let that doctor get rid of a couple of people for me......

So may that asshole of a bitch understand that what ever comes around will eventually bite her in the ass....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
*sigh* these are the times I wish I hanged out with the people more- they barely know me... and look- They think I'm crazy!

even worse Blue CLAIMS he's got my brothers to come back- HELL WILL FREEZE OVEAR BEFORE THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS, yeah right!

-at least Charlie's okay, the vet say's all he needs is rest, nutrition, and warmth- and a good grooming... then he made me pay 135.75 euros.
You know since you live in that castle all by yourself people might not know much about you so they might think that about you. You just have to prove them wrong.