Join our server on Discord

What's Eating Ya?
Quote:"You may be a Straight A student but you will fail at life once you leave this house you slob!"
Wow, that's a pretty weird statement (Congratulations on straight A's by the way!). If parent #1 gets to me and not the other one, I just go to parent #2 to console myself. It works pretty well, because parent #2 will always talk to parent #1 FOR YOU Wink.
Quote:*sigh* everything that's eating you guys. but most of all, what's eating me are...
Don't let brothers get to you: I have three of them and I know how much of shitheads they can be, nevertheless, how weird. A weakness to yiffy hentai? It'll pass, i'm sure lol When are you scheduled to get your cast off?
Well i don't like to go to parent number 2 because she will get angry at parent number 1. Besides parent number 1 is a dirtbag and he has been cheating on parent number 2 for a while and parent number 1 doesn't know that i know what he has been doing, So i might end up telling parent number 2 eventually but i don't want to hurt her too much. Wow i am confused on what to do! :|
Veemon's Followers
Me too! I'd give it a ton of thought, but eventually she may find out in a much worse way than you telling her.
true but i don't like to be the bringer of bad news and I think she deserves an explanation as to what his motives were behind taking those jobs away from home. Not the money but the "fringe benifits". I think i need to think about this for a while
Veemon's Followers
1. Looking for a job
2. Looking for a girlfriend
3. My laundry takes too long to fold.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
rorancrystalwolf Wrote:Well i don't like to go to parent number 2 because she will get angry at parent number 1. Besides parent number 1 is a dirtbag and he has been cheating on parent number 2 for a while and parent number 1 doesn't know that i know what he has been doing, So i might end up telling parent number 2 eventually but i don't want to hurt her too much. Wow i am confused on what to do! :|

Blackmail.

That, or having it streight out with him; "You're having an affair, you're a lazy slob, and you're a failure as a father. Pull your socks up, you bastard."
Thats actually a good idea Herr Mullen! I didn't even think of that.... yeah i will use that as a lasyt resort though
Veemon's Followers
If this guy is being a bastard, why should ANYONE have to put up with it? You should tell her soon and get him tossed out on his ear if that's what he deserves.
Yes i know she needs to know but she is so incredibly happy. She thinks she married the man of her dreams and has the new einstein as a son. The truth is she married a piece of shit that sleeps around. I wonder if i can get her tested cuz i would rather tell her if she began to suspect something instead of out of the blue.
Veemon's Followers
It's hard to just walk right in and shatter someone's happiness, but she'll be happier in the long run, knowing that you were looking out for her. If she finds out about it later and finds out that you knew, she'll ask you why you didn't tell her.

The truth is almost always the better path to take. Ultimately, it's up to you, but the longer it goes on for, the more it's going to hurt when the boom comes down.