Join our server on Discord

What's Eating Ya?
no offense....its a wee bit funny.... lol lol

(Thanks gunter and explain to me by what you met by bonding time.... Wink )

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
sorry vel- I couldn't help it! lol lol lol
bond by 'Talking', playing games, and stuff like that. I think we've drifted too far appart.

I was thinking: "oh look at me, big macho Velmont going to get laid with a bunch of prostitutes at an honorable bar- wait- what is it with the facial hair-"
HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sorry- I'm sorry! forgive me, Bro? mrgreen
Maybe its just me, but wouldn't the atom's apple give it away and check out them calves.....(Wondering if Velmont's ego was shoot down...;Awwwww!!)
It makes me chuckle about it now and :D :D lol lol lol lol .....

Come on Velmont don't be so sad atleast its a story to tell your grand kids....

Gunter, what do you mean we drifted apart? Here look I have monopoly, chess, heroes 3, and I think we are getting closer as friends then ever before. I'm sorry if I ever made you think that....um....Are we good?

Did you take any photo's? (yes/no)

lol....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
woo- that was some big cacat- I didn't notice- they looked so... convincing- Futui! that was embarassing! :oops:
well- he came home red and sweaty- then he called me an evil "gaoaza". lol.

no- I meant velmont and I have drifted too far appart, I have to patch things up with him- you and I? we're close! close enough to call you a brother!

lol, what pictures?
Life is pissing me off because nothings working out the way I planned it. I had my life all planned out, and then it went out the window because of something outside of my control.
cboy Wrote:Life is pissing me off because nothings working out the way I planned it. I had my life all planned out, and then it went out the window because of something outside of my control.

I wouldn't worry; where ever you land in the future, when you look back, you'll have no regrets.