Join our server on Discord

Papa's got a brand new rant!
I served the jovies at my work once, and it took them fucking forever to order, because they'd tell me on piece of information about their order, and then go sit down. Eventually (actually, it didn't take that long) I got really frustrated and said, "Hey, you. Yeah you. You're having the gyro right? Well come and stand right here and tell me what you want in it and don't walk away until I'm done making it."

My manager thought it was funny.
Quote:the immoral crack pots Jehovah witnesses that keep coming to my house on Sunday!!!

Jehovah witnesses huh? I always wanted to say this to them, "No, no. I'm perfectly fine with worshiping, The Dark Lord Satan. Every Sunday I kidnap a 12 year old girl, rape her and impregnate her with Lucifer's hell baby, then cover her in pig guts and goat's blood and then put my trusty goat's skull on her and stab into it with my ceremonial dagger (available at Hell Mart for all of your Satanic needs) and sacrifice her to the pits of hell!"

I would say that, but... It's just so awful. Any of you can use it though.
What I think is funny is when they knock at my door. It goes along the lines of;

"Greetings. Would you like to develop a personal relationship with God?"

"Sure, come on in."

The Witness stands stunned. "I'm sorry?"

"Come in, I'll make some tea."

"Don't you mean "No, get out of my face you nutcase?" And then I put my foot in the door?"

"Um, no."

Then you sit them down, and they are so disoriented by the fact you invited them in you can end up converting them to Atheism.
Haha! That's funny! Unfortunately some are so fanatically devoted that when you point out something in their religion that either doesn
I think a curt response followed with open hostility for their invasion of your time and privacy is more than enough to get rid of anyone showing up on your doorstep.

Well, except for the police. You're kind of obliged to cooperate with them.
[quote=RaZhar]
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Just don't mess it or bring it to earth. It's supposed to be hard running it.
They have not come back here ever since I brought out the book of the black earth and told them to burn their book because mine is thicker, ahh, good times
RaZhar Wrote:
Quote:the immoral crack pots Jehovah witnesses that keep coming to my house on Sunday!!!

Jehovah witnesses huh? I always wanted to say this to them, "No, no. I'm perfectly fine with worshiping, The Dark Lord Satan. Every Sunday I kidnap a 12 year old girl, rape her and impregnate her with Lucifer's hell baby, then cover her in pig guts and goat's blood and then put my trusty goat's skull on her and stab into it with my ceremonial dagger (available at Hell Mart for all of your Satanic needs) and sacrifice her to the pits of hell!"

Wow. That's even worse than what I've seen in Bible Black hentai, which is what I tend to watch instead of a standard horror film when I want to be offended or creeped out.

But it's only worse because of the treyfes on the sacrifice.
Quote:After hosing them down I think I've secured my place in hell. I'll have it conquered within a week

I'll wish you luck, amigo! lol

Quote:Wow. That's even worse than what I've seen in Bible Black hentai, which is what I tend to watch instead of a standard horror film when I want to be offended or creeped out.

I've downloaded a bunch of clips to that hentai, it's some good stuff... From the titfucking to the dickgirl and to the kitty kissing parts, I love it. :D Although I've never seen the whole thing and I fear that if I got the DVDs I would have already seen all of the good parts.

Another hentai that I'd like to watch is Night Shift Nurses but... I'm not one for that whole scat kink, especially when it