Join our server on Discord

Papa's got a brand new rant!
It has occurred to me that within the time I've spent on this board I've only made only two or three topics. So I'm ditching the old and busted, "Man this piss me off!!!" topic for a younger, sexier topic.
So now, "C'mon little kiddies on my lap, Papa's got a brand new rant!"

I have apparently reached that point where just about everything irritates me somehow. Like the assholes at OXM, (Don't ask why I have a subscription to them because I really don't know why either) every-single-fucking-thing they talk about is Halo this and Halo that! FUCK HALO!!!
And then there's GameInformer. I was reading a article about Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams and every-fucking-time they mentioned the main character they said, "Goat Boy" because he apparently has horns. But in the pictures that I've seen of him they look nothing like horns, it's a fucking circlet!

And then the letters that get sent into these two magazines that has been written by a person with reasonable intelligence and tries to make a point they belligerently bash it and act like the person was a complete dumbass. And then when another person with little intelligence writes in and also bashes the same person they treat them like a saint! It's like the gamefaqs message boards all over again.

And now it's time for a funny story...
I was trying to rent a game once and I was just about ready to go but somehow I managed to get into a conversazione with this teenager who wouldn't shut up! And I'm unfourtanatly too nice to just tell someone to shut up, so I'll just end up standing there listening to every boring thing they have to say. The kid was telling me about how he was on a message board of some sort and he had wrote this story about how all adults had died in a nuclear war or something and now the world was controlled by governments ran by children with special powers.

Apparently no one on the board liked it (gee... I wonder why) but the guy took it as and this is what he told me, "Perhaps the world's not yet ready, perhaps it too soon."

"Yeah, or maybe it's that it sucks!" That's not what I said but I was thinking it. All I said was, "Yeah... Oh well..." And I tried to walk away. But he stopped me by continuing to talk. All I wanted was for him to shut up so I could go home and play Samurai Western! Then he started asking me about the game like,
wow- that IS annoying!
the next time something like this happens... you should look like you just killed someone- you'll be left well alone.
Yeah, there are people who talk too much in every area. Gaming magazines and sites I never cared about their review numbers. The only reason I ever look at them to see what games are out there and the basic style.

Overal, some people get too serious about things that are not.
I distract people. Divert their attention to something you find interesting. They probably won't, but that makes them leave even faster. Another good trick is to compare whatever the other chap is talking about with the same game over and over again. No one, not even the guy you're talking to, will realise that you're talking about two completly different things.

I can't stand gamers. I hung about a board with them for two years, until I realised they were bitter bastards. They were all so silly. The jokes went along the lines of "lol buttsecks", reapetively. They also, point blank, failed to see my humour, which was much more absurd, better spelt, and absent of clishe.

Bastards.
Ah well i feel sorry for yah for that and that the game really sucked, i wanted to play as Rudolph(his brother right?) >< but all there was was that one white guy and you can change out from a 6 shooter to a shotgun.

Yes gamers are bastards, i can't stand it when they can go ON and ON about one game and how its better then everything else, my god don't they have a life?!?! (not to offend anyone on here by the way)
Well, some game magizines are just like that. You just have to find a good one. And talking to a guy you don't want to? I had that problem on AIM, he stopped bothering me though.
i'm at the everything pisses me off stage as well
Veemon's Followers
Hey now, not ALL gamers are like that. I'm not like that at all!

Then again, I'm a first gen gamer. I started with the Commodore 64 and Atari 2600. My breed is a rare one, and we're a little more seasoned to be like "Raiden is teh gay" and shit like that. Though I do know exactly the kind of people you're talking about. They give socially adjusted gamers like myself a bad name.
Yeah, I'm like you myself. But those people are just the stupid ones. Simple as that.
Heh your a general gamer :D you don't play to much and you don't play alittle. Really, most people who play games 24/7 are WAY to into it