Join our server on Discord

Papa's got a brand new rant!
The technical term for those "wrinkles" are convolutions.

When everyone says that dolphins are smarter than humans, they're judging that by the fact that dolphins' brains are much more convluted than even ours.

But yes, GameFAQs peeps piss me off. They get on like they're God's gift to the world, when they're actually an annoying zit on the hairy ass of mankind.
Hahaha i know i know i'm just playing around alright?
GunterVanCrimson Wrote:haha- I had this feeling of great- I don't know what I felt- I just felt really good when I got home!

I know exactly what you mean.

Yesterday, I went out in my trilby and a pair of sunglasses I'd found in the hall. I decided I looked rather like a spy or member of the secret service. The leather gloves only enhance the effect. So, I went 'round town, walking in a slow, calculated, calm, and direct manner, occasionaly stopping, putting my finger to my ear, as if I had a earpeice, and looking 'round. I really scared some children. I decied, to be even funnier, I'd do things a spy shouldn't. I started picking up and examining Jane Austin dramatisations on DVDs, and ladies films. I also made it perfectly obvious I was contemplating buying a manga called "Eerrie Queerie".

I got home and laughed my head off.
What I would have paid to see the reactions on some people's faces.
"Who the f*ck IS this guy?"
Heh Heh that sounds fun to do.
Hey i know that manga...*cough* ahem...
Oh my! I would have mauled him! Firstly, the idea is stupid! Secondly, who the hell does he think he is? Like some super bady huh? for two cents, I stab his face and leave him bleeding on the side walk! I'm just like that, it is me, I understand exactly how you feel though, it's the little things in life that really piss you off, the stupid people, the retarded children, the irrate adults, the immoral crack pots Jehovah witnesses that keep coming to my house on Sunday!!! However, we must learn to step back and watch as their little life drains from their worthless bodies, I hope I have helped in some way, if not, take my stabbing knife
uhm... who?

lol, a spy? that is funny! that gave me an idea- the next time I take a visit to town, I'll wear something that totally covers my face (goggles, hat, scarf...) and a bigger coat, if the people don't know me, they have no reason to chase me out, right? why did'nt I think of this before!?
Though I don't look like a spy (at least I don't think I do), I do have a black car. A 2004 Hyundai Sonata. I call it my Mafia car, mainly because it has a very large trunk.
EpsilonZX Wrote:the immoral crack pots Jehovah witnesses that keep coming to my house on Sunday!!!

I got visited by them once. basically it went like this:

*opens door*

JW: *insert god stuff about how I'm going to hell here*

ME: hold on one sec. *closes door and grabs giant water gun, reopens door, and points gun at person.*

ME (in bad gangster accent): say 'ello to my lil' friend *hoses them down and laughs hysterically as they run off saying some junk about how god will avenge them or something*

needless to say, I haven't been bugged by them again.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad