Join our server on Discord

Papa's got a brand new rant!
Heh heh...I don't think you know exactly how much I game. I come home from school, get my work in hand, then I game from 6pm to about 130am or so. And on the weekends, I play all day, unless I go out, in which case I play when I get home.

I just have this pink squishy thing between my ears called a brain. Rabid faboys have one too, but they're usually pretty smooth.
There's a good point.
Hey i'm a rabid fanboy... not for girls or anything but i dont have a compeltely smooth brain! *cuts open head* see theres a few bumps!
I'm pretty into games too, I'll usually play for about 3 hours on weekdays and anywhere from 1 to 10 hours on saturday and sunday. I just finished "Most Wanted" and "The Two Thrones" a couple days ago: both were pretty awesome games.

I've never subscribed to any gamer mag's or sites before though: just didn't see the point in it.
I'm a game-maniac.

when I start, I often cant stop.
Quote:wow- that IS annoying!
the next time something like this happens... you should look like you just killed someone- you'll be left well alone.

Heheh... And how would that look? Should I have a big grin on my face and eyes wide open and every so often mumble, "It took him all night to die..."
Actually that just might get some interesting reactions. I'll try it, thanks!

Quote:I can't stand gamers. I hung about a board with them for two years, until I realised they were bitter bastards. They were all so silly. The jokes went along the lines of "lol buttsecks", reapetively. They also, point blank, failed to see my humour, which was much more absurd, better spelt, and absent of clishe.

Yeah... the dicks on GameFAQs that I knew were all a bunch of retards that couldn't spell to save their lives (and there was a fucking spell check function too!). And they were obsessed with that damn internet slang! Y'know like, "lol, ROFL, WTF." and then they'd spell words like this, "I'm on L3v3l turdee!!! lololololol. U sheet @$$ fookur ROFL!"
Argh! That slang or whatever you want to call it FUCKING PISSES ME OFF!!! Who the fuck could possibly write like that normally!? And then a lot of them there would bash gay people for no reason!
...Man I could go on for hours talking about how much they were asses but... Let's just try to bury the past, eh?

Quote:Ah well i feel sorry for yah for that and that the game really sucked, i wanted to play as Rudolph(his brother right?) >< but all there was was that one white guy and you can change out from a 6 shooter to a shotgun.

I think it was Rando actually... Ah but I thought Samurai Western was a fun little "Hack n' Slash." Nothin' more fun than dodging bullets and showing that the sword is indeed mightier than the gun.
lol, yeah, well- the reactions are... interesting.

it was just- one day, I was shoping for groceries, people avoid me enough already- they keep saying I'm a lunatic who escaped from prison- so I decided I'd give them what they want:

Gunter: (weird grin, eyes glinting (thanks to eyedrops) and wide.) heh...heh... so much blood... he had so much blood... (mutters over and over again)

I couldve sworn several kids cried! lol!
You made some kids cry? Haha! Good work!
haha- I had this feeling of great- I don't know what I felt- I just felt really good when I got home!
Everyone knows gamefaqs has stupid people. They also have to stupid character polls and cloud or sephiroth from final fantasy 7 win all the time.
And gabumon, a smooth brain means that you can't think or are dumb. The smarter you are the more wrinkles your brain has.