Join our server on Discord

Poll: You're overacting again!!! -lighten up- bitch!!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
ouch... [suggestions go here]
44.44%
4 44.44%
yeah, right. why don't you go and get a maid?
0%
0 0%
oh really? jeez- it's just one bad day- or month...
22.22%
2 22.22%
you shouldn't use the rants forum for shit like this!!
0%
0 0%
get a girlfriend! :D
0%
0 0%
get a boyfriend! :D
22.22%
2 22.22%
get another dog! :D
0%
0 0%
get other animals! :D
11.11%
1 11.11%
Get a @*^% life! :roll:
0%
0 0%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I need to let it all out... (HUFF-HUFF-HUFF) :shock:
no sleep is bad. I remember back as I was awake for 100 hours without sleep between. Well, you can trust me that I won't do that again.

I'm glad to read that drugs are no option for you. ^^ They are really bad and can ruin people. I wouldn't take any of those either, no matter how much I'd get for it.

I'd go and ask around in the town too before you search everywhere. Maybe you should try to make some flyers and pin them on open places. Good luck on the search.
UnknownH Wrote:I think what wise meant was that if you wanted to kill yourself with a spoon then you'd have to use it to help you inject drugs into you. Since that would kill you later.

mm, okay. but I was looking for instantanious death. -I didn't want to wait for it! lol

KS_Naslund Wrote:A fact told me that no sleep whatsoever will kill you in ten days, when your body suddenly becomes exhausted and gives up on you. (you were barely dozing off for what, five weeks? :shock:)

Best of luck on your search: how's life now that you have a clear mind?

that was all close- I guess. all I remember was not being able to move, I couldn't feel anything, all I did was stare ahead. then I shut my eyes for a few seconds- and woke up at 6:54 pm the next afternoon. roughly twelve hours.

thanks, I'll need it- oh... and my old saying was life is forever dull and gray, would somebody, please, take it away? now, I've changed it. life was once horrible- dull and gray, but not anymore, I'm here to stay

Gabumonfurry Wrote:Good luck, hope Charlie is alright

Thank you. I'm leaving in a few minutes.

Red Mage Dragon Tiamat Wrote:no sleep is bad. I remember back as I was awake for 100 hours without sleep between. Well, you can trust me that I won't do that again.

I'm glad to read that drugs are no option for you. ^^ They are really bad and can ruin people. I wouldn't take any of those either, no matter how much I'd get for it.

I'd go and ask around in the town too before you search everywhere. Maybe you should try to make some flyers and pin them on open places. Good luck on the search.

thanks mr. tiamat, I'll try the flyers.
(Gunter takes the hand of lonelygabu and gets up initally staggering only to be caught by lonelygabu, Gunter smiles and strains to get standing.)

lonelygabu: I guess you made it out of that little slump my friend..

gunter: (looks at lonelygabu) I guess we did...

lonelygabu: "We?... ... Gunter you did it all by yourself and I knew that you could do it....

gunter: Thanks for the help...

lonelygabu: (laaughs aloud) I know if I ever needed the same that you'd be there.... That means alot to me... Hey look on the horizon.... Its another day....

Good luck gunter and living from out of depression.... Good luck on the hunt and you are well on your way to getting back to living life....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
that... was cute.
thanks- I needed to read that.
Gunter, even though we don't know each other, I dealt with something that was similar and it hurt that I did it alone..... .... ... .. . . :cry: :cry:

So when I read about your situation the first time I really felt the pain all over again and I wouln't allow someone else to go through that pain..... Cause it really hurts....

thinkin about it gives me the shivers and goosebumps....

I don't know you that well but I promised myself the in the past that if someone goes through that again that I would try my best to let that person have a friend and prove that the world is not as bad as we think it is.... Hopefully in the future we'll get to know each other better but as a friend I just made sure that you were alright.... Lookin out like any other friend....

Gunter have fun on the quest and let me know and keep me informed... You could always pm me and what-not.... Gunter, I've been there before, Everyone needs a friend.... and your lucky....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Thank you so much, Lonelygabu. I almost cried- that was very touching...

so far, I've got several people to form a search party (dog lovers), there are three guys, four girls and one or two of the police. (one of the girls- I didnt catch her name- is HOT- but I'm way out of my league.)

the search was a failure, but we'll continue tomorrow... somewhere out there, cold, starving- maybe hurt, is my dog, and I'm going to do what ever it takes to find him.

Thank you for giving me confidence.
Are you sure she's out of your league? You could try asking when this is all over.
Look at it this way...

The fact that you searched proves that only were you able to kick this depression in the ass but rather found the energy to look for Charlie takes a lot of courage and for that I admire you... Rather yet I' ll always post something that could either make you laugh (I'll try my best) and make you come to the realization that at least I'm here for you and that I will not stop and do nothing....

Gunter keep it up and I promise one day that things in the days to come will provide closure. Keep your head up high and remember that at the end of the day you accomplished something that you haven't done before, you learned "to walk" in the way you've risen up to your own challange.....

You are a hero that will never be written in the front headlines but I guarentee that those that know you here will think your one....

Always search and I'll be there when you fall, let me your crutch and everything soon will be alright...Keep up the good fight and no matter what never lose sight of what your doing, heroism and making little kids know in the future that a hero doesn't need to be typecasted as an emt, a solider fighting for our country, and etc; but a normal human being that does something beyond what that person needs to accomplish and goes over the odds and proves to the world that what they do is right.....

I'll always look up to you as a hero, hope the rest of the world could follow....Good luck

the voice of inspiration...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Quote:(one of the girls- I didnt catch her name- is HOT- but I'm way out of my league.)
Out of your league? No worries, just make a good first impression and she'll crawl all over you.
(Chris Martin from Coldplay + Gwyneth Paltrow = How the hell did he pull that off?)
okay- that did it- does anyone have a tissue? (sniff)

my first impression on her? (shivers) I tripped with the crutch- and almost got a handful of her breasts.

I'm surprised she doesn't think I'm a pervert. :)

-it could be pity, I mean- sheesh: a guy with a cast on his left leg and a crutch is limping around town, asking- nay- begging people to help him find his dog, he trips and she catches him. he apologizes, and tries to get away without her seeing him blush- but then she asks about his dog, she thinks it's sweet (gave me this strange hot feeling), even if everyone else still thinks he's a lunatic.

first impression: could've been worse.

sure, I'll ask her when this is all over. but she'd probably already have a boyfriend.