Join our server on Discord

Poll: You're overacting again!!! -lighten up- bitch!!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
ouch... [suggestions go here]
44.44%
4 44.44%
yeah, right. why don't you go and get a maid?
0%
0 0%
oh really? jeez- it's just one bad day- or month...
22.22%
2 22.22%
you shouldn't use the rants forum for shit like this!!
0%
0 0%
get a girlfriend! :D
0%
0 0%
get a boyfriend! :D
22.22%
2 22.22%
get another dog! :D
0%
0 0%
get other animals! :D
11.11%
1 11.11%
Get a @*^% life! :roll:
0%
0 0%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I need to let it all out... (HUFF-HUFF-HUFF) :shock:
breathe in.... breathe out... breathe in... breathe out..... SIGH.

you need not reply to this post, I am merely going to pour every problem I have this moment into it so I may feel better. (I got tired of pouring them on house plants- who don't seem to care. -To charlie- he doesnt seem to understand, to other inanimate objects- they don't give a damn!)

I HAVEN'T FUCKING SLEPT IN NEARLY FIVE FUCKING WEEKS!- CHARLIE RAN AWAY AND I CAN'T FUCKING FIND HIM- DAMN- I'M SO FUCKING WORRIED!- I'VE GOT A FUCKING COLD AND IT'S DRIVING ME FUCKING CRAZY!!!- THE FUCKING PC KEEPS ON FUCKING DISCONNECTING- I CAN'T FUCKING POST, PLAY FUCKING ONLINE GAMES- OR FEED MY FUCKING NEOPETS!!!- I'M SO FUCKING TIRED- THAT I FUCKING CANT WALK STRAIGHT- I CAN'T FUCKING THINK STRAIGHT- I CAN'T FUCKING TALK STRAIGHT- BULLSHIT- I'M FUCKING DELIRIOUS!- I'M HAVING FUCKING HALUCINATIONS! MY FUCKING EYEBALLS LOOK LIKE THEYRE FUCKING BLEEDING- MOTHER FUCKER- I'M TIRED OF SNEEZING AND COUGHING- I FUCKING NEED A FUCKING BREAK!!! I THINK MY FUCKING HEADACHE'S COMING BACK- WELL WOOP-TI-DOO!!! I FRACTURED MY FUCKING LEG! WELL- HAHAHAHA- ARE YOU HAPPY!? HUH!? ARE YOU!? WELL THEN I'LL TRIP DOWN THE STAIRS AND DO IT AGAIN!!! THESE FUCKING MOODSWINGS ARE DRIVING ME FUCKING CRAZY!!!!!! I FUCKING NEED TO FIND MY FUCKING DOG- ARGH-FUCK-FUCK-FUCK-FUCKITY-FUCK-FUUUUCCKKKK!!!!

deep breath now....

ahhh.... thank you rants forum! I love you!

wooo- i really feel so much better now... wait- no I don't.

*boo-hoo-hoo.... sniff, wah!*

Oh spoon! please end my misery!! be sharp enough to stab me through my dead lonely heart! .....nothing. NOTHING. you did nothing- you stupid spoon! it just hurt!!!

okay- I love you guys! (hugs everyone)

hey- is anyone in the mood for spam for no exact reason whatsoever?

goody!!

let's start with me walking down the woods in a red trench-coat- WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
I'm detective riding hood!!!

BWA-HAHAHAAHAHA!!! wooo- my grandmother's being screwed by the big horny wolf!!! bwahahahaha!!! -BLURGH!! -hahaha!!! my turn! my turn!!!
Quote:Oh spoon! please end my misery!! be sharp enough to stab me through my dead lonely heart! .....nothing. NOTHING. you did nothing- you stupid spoon! it just hurt!!!
If you want to kill yourself with a spoon, you're going to need a bunsen burner and a dealer.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Whazza? wuzza' dealer?
Have you consulted a doctor?
One advice, Gunter: cut the pot.
mmm gunter I think you need a boyfriend. I see your having some problems and that your lonely so he might make you feel better and you could share your emotions with him in any moment.
Veemon's Followers
Here, have a spork.
Gunter. Calm the fuck down and get filled. You'll feel better and you'll also have something else to preoccupy your time.
Calm down, take some Tylenol PM or something to knock you out. DO NOT OD ON THAT SHIT! Take 2, take a nap, get some rest, don't worry about the computer right now. The computer as of now is the least of your problems. After you rest, look for Charlie. Rest is the most important thing for you right now.
okay-okay- Calm down... *deep shallow breath*

Mr. Wisemon: what's a dealer?

Herr Mullen: yes, actually, I've consulted several. all the same: get some rest and [prescribed sleep-inducing medication goes here]. not good- I'm feel to dizzy to move around, let alone drive.

Mistress Zephyr: pot? how do I cut a pot? how's that going to help? what kind of pot? I have sevral vases, urns, flower pots, just tell me and I'll find a way to cut it.

Mowgly: you think I need a boyfriend? but they react the same way as a girlfriend! oohh- so many problems...

Mr. Circeus: how many times do I have to stab myself with a spork to eventually die?

Mr. Infamous Boss Reo: I tried, I fucking tried- but I'm getting hysterical! what do you mean by "get filled"? please tell.

Dale3k21: Tylenol PM? OD? what are those? Tylenol is a medication, right? a doctor prescribed that just the other day- I don't have anything right now, and it's four hours to the nearest town.
yeah, screw the computer...
I can't rest... I can't rest... if by "rest", you mean "sleep", I can't. but if you mean lay/sit down and close my eyes, THAT, I can do.
Charlie still hasnt returned- ahhh... crap- what if he's hungry, lost and thirsty!? what if he's hurt!?

hahah... I'm so problematic, I feel like crying-