Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers / Digimon Data Squad
I think there were halloween suits in the past.

The Reclaimer Wrote:I want the Digivice Bursts packed in with Special Edition Burst Digimon Figures! Make'em shiney too dammit!

There are Figures of Burst Modes. But only for Dog and Lizard. Just like the Burst available. Where Rosemon is not included.
Funny thing is that Rosemon BM has way better Parameters in the Alpha Card Game, and that Game is sexist enough to give the strongest Chessmon inferior Parameters to the other Chessmon.
Boy, if you have lower parameters than a girl in a sexist card Game, you must really suck.

The Reclaimer Wrote:AND A SUPER MEGA SPECIAL EDITION ROSEMON WITH BOUNCY BOOB NEKKID ACTION!

I really wonder how "Data Squad" will handle this.
That is weird. And they'll just cover it up with some more flash and erase any nipples.
You know what? I'd like a life size Rosemon standee...that'd be badass.
Tiny bit creepy. Wait, cardboard or 3D? It depends on how creepy it in.
No just a cardboard one. Actually the most badass standee would be Banchou Leomon...hands down, coolest.

I didn't mean it in the way I'm sure you expected me to H, I just got a badass Harry Potter standee of the final book from my friend, and it's pretty cool, so I was just thinking Savers one would work, and of course Rosemon would be high on my list cause she's badass.
The Reclaimer Wrote:No just a cardboard one. Actually the most badass standee would be Banchou Leomon...hands down, coolest.

I didn't mean it in the way I'm sure you expected me to H, I just got a badass Harry Potter standee of the final book from my friend, and it's pretty cool, so I was just thinking Savers one would work, and of course Rosemon would be high on my list cause she's badass.

I know but still. It's the thought that counts. If you know what I mean.
As GoC posted over at WtW, Crier is a potential dub name for Ikuto. Want to know why it works theoretically? Go to WtW, GoC tells all. Though I still despise the name, this would be the single worst dub mistake, because as of now things have been all good.
Topic: Crier ? Unless that is some pun like GOC claims ( and that the little kids won´t get anyways ), this is probaly the worst Dub Name ever.
Lilamon�s Slave Wrote:Topic: Crier ? Unless that is some pun like GOC claims ( and that the little kids won´t get anyways ), this is probaly the worst Dub Name ever.

Dosen't even matter that it has related meaning, it still sucks. Call him Hunter or something, it sounds better.
I know. And we thought Yoshi was bad.

They cozuld have given him a name like Hawk, or Hawkeye or something like that.