Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers / Digimon Data Squad
It DOES exist!
Wow you're quick. I have bigger scans. http://forum.withthewill.myrmid.net/showthread.php?tid=718&page=1
Possibly a tamers sequel?
What's up with the wierd guy with the visor I wonder? Here's hoping it comes out soon :D .
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
lol, I was wondering the same. Somehow this guy's scary
Maybe the digiworld is an online game and the world is being attacked by a horrible virus bent on destroying the world and those visors are like magic visory things that let you see the world. Now that's original.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That's just something the magizine did for some reason. It's japenese, it's weird.
and the reason for that scourge is the guy with the visor :P
I could imagine that somehow.
Digimon Savers? That's great, but are they going to include some familiar characters (humans), or is this a whole new cast?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
shadowknight Wrote:Maybe the digiworld is an online game and the world is being attacked by a horrible virus bent on destroying the world and those visors are like magic visory things that let you see the world. Now that's original.

You've been reading Digimon Next, haven't you? I don't think so, though, because the whole point of the Digimon series is that they're real.
I want to see it step up the reality of Tamers but with a new cast. Though I wouldn't gripe one bit if it were a Tamers sequel.