Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers / Digimon Data Squad
Don't know about the window but the PVCs might come up. They're cheap to make and sell.
And there's two games for the DS and one for the PS2. I'll be getting the DS games. I still need some help with the first game for the DS.
I haven't finished the first DS game myself, however I might get the next ones...I was slightly sad they made an official Lunamon...I had to rename mine, well I suppose Luamon is really quite close enough lol

I always quite liked the PVCs because it was easy to get your favorite Digimon, but I hope to see them do something like they did with Tamers, they did a whole line and then packed it with the respective 3" Tamer PVC. I would dig a PVC Raramon to Rosemon BM line and then a 3" Yoshino! Oh and a DATS girls set!
And I made three digimon named Crescent, Lunar, and Apollo. But I may not. They're just spirit evos. And they could do all the important characters and pack in a few various digimon in too. They're small and easy to make.
The Reclaimer Wrote:I haven't finished the first DS game myself, however I might get the next ones...I was slightly sad they made an official Lunamon...I had to rename mine, well I suppose Luamon is really quite close enough lol

Stuff like that ahppens all the time to me. BTW: Lunamon is awesome.

[quote=The Reclaimer]
I always quite liked the PVCs because it was easy to get your favorite Digimon, but I hope to see them do something like they did with Tamers, they did a whole line and then packed it with the respective 3" Tamer PVC.
And for my 1000th post (which is sad considering my tenure here, I'm a slacker):

I want the Digivice Bursts packed in with Special Edition Burst Digimon Figures! Make'em shiney too dammit!
Those would be cool. There are four burst modes they could use. And make them orange/red, blue/yellow, white/pink, and purple.
AND A SUPER MEGA SPECIAL EDITION ROSEMON WITH BOUNCY BOOB NEKKID ACTION!

*switches out of super fanboy mode*

What just happened?!

It sucks that 90% of this stuff will never be made though.
You wish. But yes. It does. Even though some of it might make some money.
You know what else would be neat? And this is my inner 6 year old talking, but little DATS earpieces that say a different phrase everytime you hit the button.

Like it could say
"Digimon Signal detected!"
"Report back to DATS Headquarters."
"We need you to investigate!"

Etc. It could be fun. Plus it'd be cool if they could get the voice actors from the show to do it.
There you go. That's thinking. That's also how you do it. Or at least that's how they do with candy. Then you just focus test it and run it by marketing. They could put this in with a Halloween outfit.