Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers / Digimon Data Squad
I think America has the greatest number of tight ass parents in the world.
Really? That's weird. Let me go ask wayward about that. And what about muslin countries? They can be worse then us.
But its just like parents here are so tight ass over the dumbest things. Like I had a neighbor who wouldn't let her 10 year old kids watch Pokemon because it was violent...it's not even the slightest bit realistic...what are you scared your kid is gonna hook a rat up to a car battery and send it after someone?

One of my cousins posted a picture of our younger cousin doing a beer bong of fruit juice, on his webpage...my aunt freaked out. I mean it was a funny picture, it was juice not alcohol, and she's drinks a ton, the hippocrite
Ha! That's funny. And yes, hypocrite would be the correct word.
And that�s why Anime is censored.

Nudity, Violence, Alcohol.

I guess it�s also the reason why we won�t get Rosemon and BioLotusmon figures: Their outfits are too revealing.
And the reson why .hack Games are said to include "Mature sexual Themes" ( due to the Outfits of the Ladies. )

Oh, and that was the Toy I was talking about:
http://www.tfu.info/1999/Maximal/Blackar...otmode.jpg

And this is a BotCon exclusive Arcee Toy, based on the same mold, but they left out the Extra Armor:
http://www.tfu.info/2001/Autobot/Arcee/robotmode.jpg
UnknownH Wrote:Ha! That's funny. And yes, hypocrite would be the correct word.

Thanks for the spell check, I had had a very long weekend and wasn't thinking clear! lol

Lilamon's Slave Wrote:I guess it�s also the reason why we won�t get Rosemon and BioLotusmon figures: Their outfits are too revealing.
And the reson why .hack Games are said to include "Mature sexual Themes" ( due to the Outfits of the Ladies. )

And that is what makes me sad.  For the love of god if they don't want to make the toys for kids, then make them all sexy like for adults dammit!

And I think we all agree that this will be edited from the DUB:
From this:
[Image: 1166315341967f9fd.jpg]
To this (or so):
[Image: saversdubeditguess.jpg]

And that saddens me, because boobies bring joy to the world. lol
The Reclaimer Wrote:And I think we all agree that this will be edited from the DUB,
from this:

[Image: 1166315341967f9fd.jpg]

To this (or so):

[Image: saversdubeditguess.jpg]

And that saddens me, because boobies bring joy to the world. lol

Well, I admit that I myself won't be surprised if this kind of editing shall indeed be seen once DDS airs, since, I think the dub's target audience will be the little kiddies.
Of course. Miki can't go bust mode on US TVs. It might be weird for everyone else. *looks up* Oh, I mean burst mode. heh heh.
I meant that was the right word to use for that person. I just have spell check on firefox. And really? Well that would be misleading in the game.
Just because Pi and maybe tabby are hardly dressed.
Bust mode...where is a parody pic of that...SnK I'm looking at you if you're out there. lol
Yeah, that's looks to be one of the changes they'll do. You should demand that they cut you a checklol. Oh well, I'm personally not affected either which way. With any hope there will be some kids who are smart enough and... something hopefull or something.