Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers / Digimon Data Squad
I want a Bantou Leomon Digiwarrior!

They could go so balls out with the figures!
floramon Wrote:1) How did Touma get Gaomon?

2) How many DATS headquarter were there in the series?

3) In the end, who re-built the DATS headquarter? It became a police headquarter?

:oops:

1) We've mentioned this several times, no one knows, it was not explained, we don't know why.

2) Unknown, but there are several worldwide.

3) I assume the government was rebuilding, and I think the police headquarters was a separate facility.
The Reclaimer Wrote:3) I assume the government was rebuilding, and I think the police headquarters was a separate facility.

Or, perhaps it is the same DATS facility building. After the Yggdrasil and Digimon crisis has ended, maybe the insides of the building were remodeled. Replacing them with police office, detention rooms, etc. however, it's also possible that the DATS facility is still in the building, but now relocated beneath the police facade. In case of another Digital World related crisis, DATS shall be reactivated again, as well as their base of operations.
I agree with him, I'm sure the old control room is in there somewhere, on "indefinate standby".��Quietly waiting for the day that the two worlds can interact again.

@The Reclaimer:
I want that. ;________;��Since I have money, I'll be able to buy all of the toys this time around. mrgreen��Let's hope they make some of the humans!

...By the way, I noticed my Yoshino oekaki picture is in UnknownH's Savers hentai folder. XP
Yes, it
[quote=Lilamon
Well then, Someone actually noticed my folder besides the normal ones that do. And I knew if was Digistar's. You mind? I'll host any savers pictures you make. (Sorry, not yaoi.) And those toy ideas seem pretty interesting.
You know what would be really cool, and seem to be catching on lately, is a statue-esque thing of each Human and their partner going to burst mode. Like a small figure of Yoshino (had to use my fave girl for an example) posed with Digisoul around her, and the Digisoul connecting to Rosemon BM who is posed like she is flying away from Yoshino, yet craddled by the Digisoul...that could be cool.

Too bad we won't see anything this cool.
You mean like some of those statue like toys they have?
Yeah, they are cool little posed scenes...like I got some superman ones from the new movies, that are cool, and they were only like $12.

I know that most assoc. companies sees Digimon as a way to move merch. The thing is they never really do awesome merch, they usually have a few cool toys, and then mostly stupid ones. I would just like to see a strong merch line.

Unfortunately what we will most likely get is dumbed down Digivices, a dumb downed DigiWindow, weak Digivolvers, and few other figures/products, that will cover the bare minimum of the characters within the show.

Another idea I have (which would really hit with the youngins), that they could pull off and do really cool if they followed my idea of making human figures...a DATS headquarters playset, of the control room. Hell they could do a badass DATS Squad Car toy! They have so much potential to move great product this season if they market it right, but they never do.