Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers / Digimon Data Squad
I really like that Agumon in the bottom left corner :P[/i]
Haha darn you beat me to that coment circeus!

Hopefully its going to be good
This is going to be awesome! I'm really looking forward to this new show! digimonhimitsu.com has a better scan of the page.

The weird guy is a Digimon Navigator from V-Jump magazine named Q Kiyo-kun. It's a pun of the japanese word "kyuukyoku," meaning "ultimate." He has no relevance to anything, but just asks stupid questions, which the Agumon has to explain to him (and the reader).

The Agumon is Professor Agumon, another V-Jump character, who also appears with the virtual pet toys. Yes, he's awesome.
Well, if it is a tamers sequel I could totally see the middle guy being Takato, I'd think the girl above him is Rika, but I'd even take her as Jeri, but the bottom guy looks new. Fact is its hard to make too many assumptions on them when they aren't colored pics.
Anonmon Wrote:
shadowknight Wrote:Maybe the digiworld is an online game and the world is being attacked by a horrible virus bent on destroying the world and those visors are like magic visory things that let you see the world. Now that's original.

You've been reading Digimon Next, haven't you? I don't think so, though, because the whole point of the Digimon series is that they're real.

Actually that was a .hack joke. Didn't you notice how many times I said THE WORLD (the name of the game in .hack).
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I might have caught it if you capitalized the "world."
Either way my intrest really peaked now.
http://www.yeysubs.net/dejiko/indexe.html
Go there.
Yeah, its a good spot, if only the webmaster would reference any of the speculations, etc.
I'm waiting for official information still. Though it is rahter interesting to see a fansite has already popped up.
I've got a free web address ready but I'm not putting too much into it until there is more widely availible info/pics/etc.

Oh, and there is an official site too: http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/tv/digimon_s/