Join our server on Discord

Jilted!??!!! How dare they!!
Well shit, I didn't intend to be full of rage later as I said, but I'm so pissed off that I feel like trying to eat a dinner plate. What's retarded is the aspects of my day that usually go horridly went swimmingly today, and my typically enjoyable evening was a nipple-twisting nightmare.

SWEET FUCK!

Okay, here's Thing 1 and Thing 2 of the evening:

Thing 1: My girlfriend and I have been watching 24 together for a while. I got her started on it with my box sets back in October, and since last January we've been watching episodes as they air. So last summer when my brother and I were watching them, my mother got involved in watching it and she liked it too, despite that it has just about everything in a story that she DOESN'T like. Last week, she was unspeakably rude to my girlfriend while we were watching it, a fact that embarrassed her and enraged me.

Cut to this evening, circa 3 hours ago.

I arrive home from rehearsal to find my mother sitting in my chair, and refused to leave...and then my girlfriend came, and it was awkard...and I can't really get into it anymore than that...because I really have to address the thing that's truly upsetting me.

THING 2

This aformentioned "best friend" is no longer a friend at all. Sever demotion to "acquaintance." We'll see how that ranking sticks, because we all know people are super pissed right after a confrontation.

Oh by the way, this was all in an online conversation.

Well somehow a conversation about him asking me what I thought of an arrangement turned into him asking me why I was crooked (about Thing 1), and I told him that it was cause my mother was an an obstacle to my overall and romantic happiness. And he said, "Oh, you wanted to have sex tonight in your house?" (Holy rudeness!)

To which I replied "Would you please drop the ridiculous notion that every action my girlfriend and I take is sexual in nature? Not only is it inacurrate, but it's rude in the extreme." (I was a bit snarky here)

To which he replied: "It seems like everything is rude to you. Like, all I ever see if you fucking crooked about something or complaining about something else. What's the deal man?"

Somewhat offended, I returned with: "Nevermind. I won't bother you with it any further if it's all I ever do. I'll just suck it up and move on." (admittedly a snarky response)

"Well, you're constantly all nicole now these days anyway soooo"

"Yes you're right, I see her SOOooooOOoooOOOo much, don't i?" (sarcasm, not the case)

"You seem to see her at least 2-3 nights a week."

"See in the strictest sense of the word in that light relfecting from her strikes my retina which is transferred to my brain and registers as an image." (okay I know I know, I'm giving a lot of attitude, but I was really mad already)

"hanging out is hanging out, man. It's the term"

"When she's doing work all the time? Man, I don't know where you get off making assumptions that I see her so much, because I REALLY don't. We have to schedule "us" time, because if we don't plan it, it doesn't happen."

"No worries. There'll be no more assumptions or comments bout you and your girlfriend anymore. Do whatever the fuck you want." (ouch)

At this point, I will fully admit that I started to cry. Okay, maybe I didn't always say the best things, but when someone you care about speaks to you that way, it really hits you. Hard.

With a quivering upper lip and tears rolling down my cheeks, I managed to type: "fine. All you've done since you came back from Japan is try to make me feel guilty about spending time with my girlfriend, and even when I spend NO time with her, that's not good enough." (there is a distinct ring of truth to this)

From this point it degenerated significantly. So now I'm without a best friend, and I must say I feel absolutely wretched. I feel hollow inside, like I have nothing inside of me. The only person in this world that I ever called my best friend I no longer call that. It's sad...I'm sad. There's nothing more I'd like to do right now than to collapse in someone's arms and cry for about a week. Then hibernate for a long time until everyone forgets about me.

What a terrible night.
that... fucking BASTARD.

sigh, I'm sorry about that man, sometimes... people tend to... stick their noses where they shouldnt be, like your time with your girlfriend.

What's it to him that you spend some time with your girlfriend? The nerve.

-And what really pisses me off- is the fact that he made you cry- I can't believe it- That FUCKING BASTARD-
Sounds like jealousy if you ask me. He's probably afraid to lose you as a friend and fears that spending time with your GF may lead to the two of you (you and him) drifting apart and used the guilt trip of the two of you not hanging out as much to try and break you up. Still sounds like a bastard though.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hmm, wow he sounds like an ass.
it sucks to know that people hide those aspects of them. If he was you're friend it must have hurt ;_; .
sorry if it offends you but he has being hiding he's spoilt side of him, he's so full of himself ah you can't be really prepared to see that in a person =(.
hope he lightens up and asks you to forgive him I guess I don't know you, but you seem a nice guy =) so I think you would even though it takes some time.

I hope you find a better friend and things go well for you *hugs*
Veemon's Followers
GunterVanCrimson Wrote:-And what really pisses me off- is the fact that he made you cry- I can't believe it- That FUCKING BASTARD-

Making me cry isn't exactly a huge challenge. I cry at the slightest things sometimes. But thank you for being outraged for me. I don't have any emotions at the moment.

shadowknight Wrote:Sounds like jealousy if you ask me. He's probably afraid to lose you as a friend and fears that spending time with your GF may lead to the two of you (you and him) drifting apart and used the guilt trip of the two of you not hanging out as much to try and break you up. Still sounds like a bastard though.

I know what you mean. What's sad is that the more he nagged me about it, the less I wanted to hang out with him, so the more he nagged. Vicious cycle....sad cycle. I don't have a best friend anymore...

UnknownH Wrote:Hmm, wow he sounds like an ass.

Maybe he was, but I know I played a huge part in this "friend breakup" too. Slash, it's all my fault for not trying hard enough.

Guess I got what I deserved...
Quote:Guess I got what I deserved...
Aw HELL NO! It's really not fair for people to be butting in on your's and your girlfriend's personal lives.....

But is there no possible way for you guys to get back together as friends? The fight might have broken a few spirits, but making up is always easier and more understandable after some time and a healed ego!
yeah you didn't deserve that at all.

he shouldn't have nagged you that's quite egotistic. things should be taken calmly and not so agresive as he did insulting you.
Veemon's Followers
-still he made you cry, and that's what makes me mad.
I don't know what to say about this, cuz I never had anyone other than Blue around here since the DaD- but you should let it all out.

before the DaD- I kept holding my emotions back, until one day- I just couldnt hold it anymore, I went berserk and destroyed have the house.

-and you don't deserve that! fuck no! if that's a friend, who needs enemies?
all I'm saying is... you deserve better.

oh- and how are things with your girlfriend?
GunterVanCrimson Wrote:oh- and how are things with your girlfriend?

Thanks for asking, it's going great. We've been going out almost 2 years, so we're pretty familiar, and have no problems telling each other when we've been a bit silly, which she told me I was with this whole thing. So now I'm trying to get a hold of my friend to make up with him.

She's a super girl for sure...