Join our server on Discord

Jilted!??!!! How dare they!!
Here's the latest outrage to which just about everyone can relate.

On the wonderful eve of Friday, January 13th, 2006, there was a party. Yes, a party. Most likely a very fun and entertaining party, given how widely attended it's reputed to have been. I wouldn't know, I WASN'T FUCKING INVITED!

"Now why is this important?" you might ask. "Surely there will be other days, other parties to attend, yes?"

You'd be right to say that, but it's the principle here that's important. I've been invited to all this guy's parties before. Have I suddenly fallen so far to become a social pariah? Do people no longer want me around? Are the people who claim to be my friends indeed merely just claiming so?

What a terrible feeling...my so-called best friend didn't even tell me about it. Actually, not true, he DID tell me, but he told me at 2:37am. Well he's being quite a douchebag lately, so maybe now's the time for that to end. I dunno.

Hope you all have better weekends then mine is shaping up to be...
Oops, forgot to add a little tag on there.

So this friend of mine, my so-called best friend, ALL he ever talks to me about anymore is about how he can't bag a girl when he blatantly ignores any fragment of advice I offer him. He fucks up the same way every time and acts surprised when it doesn't work out and comes back to me asking what he did wrong!

ARGH, I'm so irked at the moment. He's so dense. I've given him enough advice in the past to have landed him a supermodel. I'm too pissed at him to give him any more right now.

Pretty horrible when the last person you want to be talking to at a given moment is your "best friend", eh?
aw, don't feel to bad.

that party couldnt have been too big- could it? cheer up!
and that so called "best friend" of yours... how did you meet him?

if it makes you feel any better, I've never been invited to anything in my life, weddings, parties, birthdays, holloween parties- you name it.

you should always look at the brighter things in life, even if there is none.
and if that doesnt work- you can always talk to me.
Let's see: flash bombs, toilet paper, stink bombs, rotten eggs (I was saving these for next halloween but oh well). Where do they live Twisted
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
hmmm, that's not the right solution.
(you should use real bombs)
how DARE they not invite you!?
That's it- I'm pissed. Evil
I'm talking about things that I can actually use, and the closest thing I have to a real bomb is an old grenade and I think it's dead. I could always borrow a few chickens from my aunt's farm and set them loose in the house.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I think I have some lying around, and a couple of grenades- and even a jet missile. (no really, theyre from war.)
I'll go with the chickens it's not as illegal and funny as hell.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
try north american bullfrogs, they're quite funny as well.
(chickens are funny alright, I like watching them)
*idea pops into head* OWWW BRAIN CRAMP! Forget bullFROGS I'll get some actual angus (very big, very mean, very tasty, bulls) and set them loose, besides my cousin already did the chicken thing as his highschool senior prank.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad