Join our server on Discord

Jilted!??!!! How dare they!!
I've only been invited to one party and that was just because I don't drink and they needed a designated driver. Met some nice people but otherwise it was boring.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I feel a guilt trip coming on...

My friend called me tonight while I was at a birthday function for a non-mutual friend. Actualy, he called at 2245 to ask me to go for a beer with him at a pub, and I was like, "Well, I'm at Melissa's and I'm not driving, sooo..."

And he was like, "Fine, catch you later."

I'm in shit...
hmmm... wonder if it was about something personal. If it was, then oops! :?
eh, maybe he desserved it...
-or maybe he didnt.
I'm not of much use when it comes to things lik "friendship", so i don't really know.

sorry.
KS_Naslund Wrote:Popular Beautiful Chick: Why are you holding that shovel?
You:i just hold it in case something needs one, for digging and stuff.
Popular Beautiful Chick: Oh my god! i love to dig stuff! what do you like to dig?

...Nevermind

I myself have an axe with "For Murderin'" carved into the handle with a penknife. When a lady asks why I have an axe, I say, "Why, for chopping wood. Why else would I have an axe?"

Not really. However, I do have a trilby. I have told you that it is often commented upon. You see, by wearing it, ladies will come up and say "I like your hat," which gives me the perfect excuse to reply "Thanks, I like your scarf/coat/earrings/glass slippers." It is the perfect way to ask someone out without being nervously building up to it, although, as I've said, only ladies comment on it, so it's not worked for me so far. But it might for anyone else.
Quote:Popular Beautiful Chick: Why are you holding that shovel?
You:i just hold it in case something needs one, for digging and stuff.
Popular Beautiful Chick: Oh my god! i love to dig stuff! what do you like to dig?
I wear big boots in perfect weather, but a shovel or an axe ain't bad ideas.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
KS_Naslund Wrote:hmmm... wonder if it was about something personal. If it was, then oops! :?

I don't think it was, otherwise I would've been assaulted by his tirade of "woman woes." Thankfully I wasn't, so I guess he just wanted to hang out. *gasp* I guess I'm so used to disaster heading my way (ie. impending grad school auditions) that I see it around ever corner...

*sees laundry lurking around the corner*

AAAAHHH! Disaster!
HAHAHAHAAH!!! LOL!! ROFL!!!

THAT'S A GOOD 'UN!!!

BWA-HAHAHAHAAH- LAUNDRY!!! HAHAHAA-

*trips and falls down several flghts of stairs*

ha...ha......ha.....ha...- disaster... hah.... *yaaawwwnn....* ha...
KS is right. A long term relationship is, in many ways like a marriage, and when people marry young, they might reach their fourties and discover that they've grown in total opposite ways. And this is what happened to you and your friend.
Anyway, I'm glad you liked what I wrote, senjuro. And don't be shy to come to me if you need to talk, or rant, or beat Unknown. I'll be here for you!
Second that! the exam weeks are about to start, so I'll have a lot of free time on my hands (which I'll spend here) 8).