Join our server on Discord

Jilted!??!!! How dare they!!
eeep
Veemon's Followers
Quote:You know what, Zeph? I think I'm coming to accept that he and I just don't connect anymore. He makes no effort to socialize with him, and I'm too miffed to try and organise something with him. Maybe I've outgrown it, I dunno. It's just sad. He was the first real friend I had, and now I don't even think of him as a friend anymore.
Ok, I'm back. I wanted to tell you about a friend I have here in the net that happened sth like that. I liked her a lot, and she was the first person that uploaded my pics in her site. We used to mail a lot, when I realized I was always the one mailing her and she just answered me. One day, she started mailing me back bullshit, stuff that had nothing to do with what we were talking about. She did it twice, so I stopped mailing her for a long while (can't remember, but I think it was 2 or 3 months). I mailed her again and she continued with the bullshit. So I never mailed her again. And guess what? She never did either. This was about...2 years ago.
It's sad to part with a long and dear relationship, but why don't you try to get some distance for a while, to see if he's still interested, like I did?
Just remember something:Relationships of any kind is a two way thing. If you do all you can for this friend and doesn't appreciate it, you better look for sb who does. You're a really nice guy and deserve better than that.

About parties....I went to the last in my last year at high school, when I was 17. And after 2 hours or so, when the food had been eaten, nobody knew what else to do, so they all tried stupid stuff that lasted 5 minutes at most. And I had a guy after me that since I had rejected him (he tried to make me look as if I was his girlfriend in front of a former girlfriend :roll: and he thought he was the Casanova of the school) he dedicated to introduce me to every single guy that was there in the party :roll: .
If all parties are like that, I sure don't miss them.
yeah I have never liked parties, usually, alot of people that care less about things are in them.
Veemon's Followers
Like I said, it was the principle of not being invited that pissed me off so much.

I know what you're saying on that whole front, Zeph, about just letting space happen. I guess that's kind of where I am with it now, but all I get are accusations about how much time I spend with my girlfriend (which i totally don't, we're both so busy for school, we don't spend much time outside Monday night together) and shit like that. It's just not fair.

Oh well, I guess that's what happens when you grow out of someone. All he talks about are girls and how he'd like to fuck this and that one, and I'm really not that kind of guy. I think talk like that is really shallow and disrespectful. I'm not about that. It also might have to do that he joined the Masons, something to which I'm radically morally opposed.

I dunno...could be a lotta things, I dunno. Really though, thanks for talking to me about it. I appreciate it! ^_^
well, they probably just forgot.

Who would DARE not invite you?
Quote:"I'm really not that kind of guy/// I dunno...could be a lotta things"
all i think caused this is that you grew up and he didn't :) ,

and i can't believe people actually walk up to you and complain about you & your girlfriend's personal lives! you're totally right, it's not fair (or their business, and you should pull a shovel on the next person who says that) 8)

And talk like his only comes out of arrogant guys who cheat on girlfriends and hit eternal snags with women!
You're right, he didn't grow up. I guess that's why we don't connect anymore. I never really was the kind of guy who stares blatantly at women's salient features, so I guess the fact that he's still like it disappoints me or something.

And yeah, he's complained about it before. It isn't fair...and your suggestion to use shovel-violence is noted. I'll have to make sure I have such a one on hand for the next episode of such guilt-tripping.

Yeah, he hits snags pretty frequently. He doesn't really have a good schema in his mind for how to land the kind of girl he wants. My advice is hardly infallible, but I can't really guage its success, having never seen anybody but me employ it. Whatever...

He goes out and hangs out with other people with out me on a pretty consistent basis. He wants to hang out with me, he knows how to get in touch with me.
If it is any compensation, I will be your friend and also, I have this lovely array of weapons you can use and I just got a new punch knife that is so sharp, it can slid real nicely into a human skull (three tests, one subejct). Fact of the matter is, parties are not so great, just don't miss out on pop-culture or you'll be the hermit crab of school! Anything but the hermit crab! So don't take it to heart because it is just a party, think of what really matters... revenge!

(Walks into dark room and sings) Oh. I'm the oggie Boogey Man!
yeah, parties can DEFINETELY be overrated sometimes, especially when you don't fit in or you're uncomfortable (wow, flashback to all the awkward times!). But i go to them as much as possible anyway, 'cuz it sux when the party topic comes up at school on Monday and you weren't there! i like to think of it as losing easy social points.
*and i really hope i'm in epsilon's good books*.

Come to think of it: holding a shovel all day could bring up some interesting conversations...

Popular Beautiful Chick: Why are you holding that shovel?
You:i just hold it in case something needs one, for digging and stuff.
Popular Beautiful Chick: Oh my god! i love to dig stuff! what do you like to dig?

...Nevermind
I don't think that's possible but something could work that way.