Join our server on Discord

Jilted!??!!! How dare they!!
lol
Heh thanks guys, you made me smile. I appreciate it!
Parties are overrated. What do you do at a party? You don't do much more than pointless talking, pointless eating and drinking. The last party I went to was for New Year's of 2005, and the highlight was beating three really good Scrabble players (they brought their own dictionary) by clearing my letters with "sardonic." That's about the best you can hope to do at a party. It's sardonic.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:Parties are overrated. What do you do at a party? You don't do much more than pointless talking, pointless eating and drinking. The last party I went to was for New Year's of 2005, and the highlight was beating three really good Scrabble players (they brought their own dictionary) by clearing my letters with "sardonic." That's about the best you can hope to do at a party. It's sardonic.

Why isn't that in your quotables topic?

Parties can be fun, if and only if somebody brings something to do. Like Scrabble, video games, overthrowing oppressors... that kind of stuff.
At my last party, I talked about Chinese history toward the end, and spend a long while mingling. I stuck dogmaticly to orange juice, and ran away when a girl poured beer into my drink, shouting "No, no no no!"

It was quite a fun party. I now wave at one of the guys I met there when he passes me on the other side of the street.

Now I think about it, I can't remember what I did most of the night.
Agh, I pressed the wrong button and almost deleted the whole topic!
Mod powers are dangerous.....*looks at sides*

Well, without knowing him, I'd say you don't mean much to this guy. Does he actually ask for advice from you? Next time, when he asks you for advice, tell him whatever. If he doesn't listen to you, why bother?
(oops, run out of time. I'll continue next time)
I never went to any parties. Never got the chance, I kind of always wanted to but oh well. Maybe later although I do not know what'd I do there.
Herr Mullen Wrote:At my last party, I talked about Chinese history toward the end, and spend a long while mingling. I stuck dogmaticly to orange juice, and ran away when a girl poured beer into my drink, shouting "No, no no no!"

It was quite a fun party. I now wave at one of the guys I met there when he passes me on the other side of the street.

Now I think about it, I can't remember what I did most of the night.

Somebody spiked your drink after all, eh?
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Well, without knowing him, I'd say you don't mean much to this guy. Does he actually ask for advice from you? Next time, when he asks you for advice, tell him whatever. If he doesn't listen to you, why bother?
(oops, run out of time. I'll continue next time)

You know what, Zeph? I think I'm coming to accept that he and I just don't connect anymore. He makes no effort to socialize with him, and I'm too miffed to try and organise something with him. Maybe I've outgrown it, I dunno. It's just sad. He was the first real friend I had, and now I don't even think of him as a friend anymore.

Growing up sucks...
Ahahah yeah it does... makes you realize that everyone will die some day, that life sucks butt and no ones gonna care for you if you don't try, and that well i forgot my other reason :D