Join our server on Discord

Poll: Will humans ever evolve to have wings?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
20.00%
4 20.00%
No
15.00%
3 15.00%
No, but it'd be really cool if we did!
65.00%
13 65.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Wings: evolutionary future?
I can crack my right knuckle as many times as I want, without using my left hand.

I don't know how that is, but it's fun- all I do is clench my right fist- and it cracks! in front of a mirror, I've practiced cracking the behind my head while I bend my neck- it looks and sounds like my neck cracked!

-too bad theres no one around here for me to freak out that isnt freaked out with me enough already.
*wlaks in and sees gunter*

AAAAH! *faints*

zz....happy now?...zzz...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
It is not usually me to fight (hahha, I lie ^ ^) but in all theory, we would have to figure a way to sacrifice our arms and make them into wings such as bats have, if we do grow wings, it will not only be astounding, but typing lemons will be hard and drawings will be look if you can colour in the line, though flight would be good, our skeletal structure would have to become hollow and we would need a way to fill our lungs with inflatible gases withou7t killing ourselves, it is not impossible per say, but highl;y unlikly to happen to humans, besides, we already own the land, sky, and sea with technology, what more could we ask for?
You know, I think I'd rather have jetpacks.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Well one that would plausibly work I'm sure without buring one's butt off.
What's interesting is that they have made small atter transporter to work over short distances but have not come up with jetpack designs
The thing about matter transporters is that their name is deceptive. They actually copy the matter on the other end, and annihilate the original. So technically, you'd die and there'd be a copy of you on the other side. Where your awareness goes, well...we have no idea.
Yeah, that is the problem. I, of course, have no idea if that would actually follow the body or not. I would be a bit scared to try it, at first.
Wisemon Wrote:You know, I think I'd rather have jetpacks.
Yeah me too or maybe some mech wings with a jetpack.
True, a jetpack would be nice, but a pain too. One would be if everyone could theoretically have one. Being the only person with one would be okay as long as the people who knew didn't care.