Join our server on Discord

Poll: Will humans ever evolve to have wings?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
20.00%
4 20.00%
No
15.00%
3 15.00%
No, but it'd be really cool if we did!
65.00%
13 65.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Wings: evolutionary future?
Do you think that humans will ever evolve to the point where we'll have wings (feathery or otherwise)?

Vote and post your thoughts.

Personally, I don't think it'd ever happen, but it'd be hella cool. Maybe the shoulder blade has much more potential than we think...
same here.
I'm in the 3rd option, because I really don't think we'd evolve that further but I think it'd be the coolest thing ever!
I heard from somewhere I can recall that we'd evolve brains till our head would be to big and we wouldn't be able to walk, and all out other body parts would become pure skin and bones.
One word: YUCK!
I hate that future!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
What with our ability to talk, walk upright, and our opposible thumbs. I think man has reached the evolutionary peak of near perfection. But it would still rock.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
It's not a matter of being near perfection, it's that the gene pool is now too large and too diverse for any mutation to be selected in favor of unless for some reason it aided all of humanity rather than a local population.
Hell, I often imagine myself with wings. It's only in my physical body that I don't have them.
If we need them we may get them. It's like thumbs, we needed them somehow so we got them.
If theres some enviormenttal change, needing us to travel without walking (which is proabably impossilbe) then yah i think we would have wings... or gorw ridicously strong legs and jump from far distances o.O

Then again evlolution is iffy, like if there is a coloney of frogs or whatever and there is no male, then some how there is a male, but how do they produce a male... does one of them some how change >
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Hell, I often imagine myself with wings. It's only in my physical body that I don't have them.

That's always a funny feeling. Like if you got out of your body you'd be a lot more than you are...
with those scientists goning on in genitics it's nigh possible that it could happen. in about ten generations. and only if there was a need for the scientist to delve into that. damn my pestimistic side.
Veemon's Followers