Join our server on Discord

Poll: What was the best movie this year?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Star Wars III- Revenge of the Sith
28.57%
2 28.57%
The 40 Year Old Virgin
14.29%
1 14.29%
Wedding Crashers
0%
0 0%
War of the Worlds
0%
0 0%
Harry Potter- The Goblet of Fire
0%
0 0%
The Exorcism of Emily Rose
14.29%
1 14.29%
Batman Begins
28.57%
2 28.57%
Madagascar
0%
0 0%
The Chronicles of Narnia
14.29%
1 14.29%
Mr. & Mrs. Smith
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

This Year's Best Movie?!?
Not listen to critics a lot, that's what you can do.
Sorry to be a downer but i think starwars sucked :D Why? because i'm not a star wars fan, i liked the first movie, that was the best
Oh man 40 Year Old Virgin was hilarious!
Four Brothers was good, to bad that one guy... oops won't spoil it x3
Madagascar was good, though its just... not to funny, i mean i liked the dance part but that was probably it.

and come on you were missing one Kung-Fu Hustle now that was funny >
Mr. & Mrs. Smith was very good atciony romantic sorta in a way movie

Haven't seen Narnia yet nor Harry Potter, i've heard narnia was a religious...

King Kong now that was great, that and it shows how disgusting people are, at the end, and Jack Black really...
Haven't seen four of those movies, so I can't really judge for sure...but I'll cast my vote anyway.
Maple, the makers of the Saws just came out with a new slasher called 'Hostel', which in the previews shows people's toes getting cut off with wire clippers and a person about to be gutted by a chainsaw!
Would you watch this freely? i'm extremely curious, because it's coming to theaters soon and i don't know how much of a sick bastard i would be if i went. :)

I haven't seen Kung-Fu Hustle yet tho. i don't even know if my rental store has it!
I'd go for two reasons. 1. get grabbed by a hot girl sitting next to you during a scary scene. 2 (and my favorite). Offer people popcorn and stuff during the goriest parts and laugh as they run to the bathroom to throw up.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gore like that doesn't gross me out. Instead, I'm more interested in seeing how realistic they can make it. I'm always fascinated to see how special effects crews do things like that...
Do you think they'll use digital or prop? Prop is definately realer looking but digital is cheaper and I heard they didn't have the biggest budget.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Is there a "No movie made this year was supremely great." option?
I should've made one, cuz there were no movies that threw down all the rest this year (that's mainly why i made the poll).

I definitely hope they use props in Hostel if i c it, cuz digital can be one hell of a downfall sometimes... (*cough* the wolves in Day After Tomorrow lol ).