Join our server on Discord

Wow ... You can say that again
For every end lies a beginning of another path that is beyond the pont of vision and is always attainable but impossible to ever see....

Loved Gabumon since the first time I laid my eyes on the white/blue furred Gabumon. I've always thought on what would happen what would happen if I played with his ears. Are they soft and cartilagy? Do they feel like dog ears? How does the tail feel? Better yet, how fun it must be to have a tail of anykind.....

I think outside the box and its fun....

We are all like Gabumon.... at some points we are never heard or seen but impact the lives of others profoundly....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Gabumon has been there for me more than my friends back in my childhood and it was awesome....Without him I might have never been able to with stand from my hellish experiences back in 3 rd grade and 5 th grade......Just let me say the pain of those days still scars me today......Gabumon, was a friend in more ways then real people were.......

For those of you who know what I went through the know why....Gabumon was and is still one of my closest friends.....:)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Mmm... Gabumon overload...

Now it get's me curious... without that pelt... how yiffy-lickin-good would the 'ol reptile be? Is he reptilian- or a mammal? How does the term "Yiffify or Yiffyfy" sound, weird?

Why-are-there-no-Garurumon fans!?

Or Guilmon- he's just as adorable as Gabu- is is EXTREMELY adorable-
lol....Gabumon is a mixture of what I believe.....

ummm Gabumon is both a reptile and a mammal I think and part dragon too....

no those words sound weird but any new yiff words are fantastic :D !

Garurumon or WereGarurumon? I like the smallness of gabumon and he is adorable, I dont mind the others at all...... :roll:

Guilmon......ummmm....remember how I dont recall any digmon episodes save 9? I dont remember anything other than season 1 stuff because of my childhood, so how can I like someone if I haven't been able to visualize them in the plot of the anime?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I like Garurumon because he's like a large wolf- and I've grown accustomed to a canine/lupine's body structure...

Weregarurumon is Werewolf-Shaped, so he reminds me of a werewolf, and a certain someone who tries to get away from me so I can't get my hands on him-
I like weregarrumon as well, his features are also "hot" and makes me want to.....yiff anyone......
Do you mind if I take a picture? ........Having all three of them would be nice as well.....but Gabu is # 1....O how I've dreamed.........
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Yeah... I just like the beastiality/monsteriosity of Garurumon and and Weregarurumon.

I've done beastiality- but i've yet to do the latter- sooner or later.
beastiality..... Can I take you home?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
What?
NM... I was thinking about an episode with Gabumon and I want to take him home...... Gabumon is awesome and so are you!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds