Join our server on Discord

Wow ... You can say that again
Gabumon is one of the main reasons that I began to watch Digimon the 1st season to begin with and as time progressed and I relized that I too was much like a Gabumon myself. (Without being the actual Digimon :cry: )(But if that happened lol :shock: :D )

So yeh Gabumon is hot, cute and "Yiff-lic-ious" Yeah (I'm wondering if I can coin that as a term because I've never heard of anyone use that phrase at all and so that could be a lonelygabu word!!)\\

So yeah just let meknow if everyone that continues to search for this wonderful Digimon I thank Yawl and I'm wondering if anyone has ever used or coined that term "Yifflicious" yet. :D. If anyone out there can find anything related to Gabumon let me know.

I will still be lookin' around and tryin' to find "My Precious" some more.

Give me a hollerback right here with the info, yaight?!

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I think i would be yiffilicious, butI'm partial to "yiffable" myself.
People are probably sick of seeing me post this, but Gabumon's why I watched too.

On FOX, they'd have little bookends on either side of all the segments, and one that really stuck with me was one where Gabumon said: "If I followed you home, would your mom let you keep me?"

Captured my heart right then and there.

Anyway, the DHZ has some Gabu-pics. There are some here, too. You just have to do some lookin'.
i am with you there too senjuro. I started watching but kinda lost interest( i picked up on season 2) and i finallly caught season 1 and as soon as i saw gabumon i was glued to the TV for houyrs at a time.
Veemon's Followers
I've never seen those >.>
Yeah, the segment headers/footers were only included when they showed eps in the afternoon. So far, none of the downloaded eps I've had have been from those times. They've been mostly Saturday morning feeds.

Still though, it was damn cute.
Gabumon is very cute, though his Mega could have been better, overall, he is really cool and I love his sense of fashion, one question fro Gabu-experts, who did the fur come from?

Side note: "Yifflicious" is great and use "yifftastic" when ever you feel it needed ^ ^
Hmmm...well, it's part of his physiology, I guess. It was given to him through the Digivolution process. It's a smaller (though slightly different) incarnation of a Garurumon pelt, though. I guess you could say he grows into it.

Fun fact: MetalGarurumon is Gabumon's only other form where he has that design on his belly.
EpsilonZX Wrote:Gabumon is very cute, though his Mega could have been better, overall, he is really cool and I love his sense of fashion, one question fro Gabu-experts, who did the fur come from?

I'mpretty the fur is a Garurumon's. Seems to have gone through the dryer, though.

I remember reading anice fic on he origin of the fur. T'was in my begining in the fandom.
I mean fine their are advantages of being Mega on the digivolution chain but (yells at the top of his lungs thus waking the whole city from its slumber) GABUMON IS BETTER!!!!

I do not care even though :oops: ... ahem got to stop thinking with the other part of my body that blood is rushing through....

Gabumon has just the right amount of intelligence, wit, a cute adorable tail and the fact that his fur can (and will lol ) come off makes him the perfect digi to have fun with...

I just love me some Gabumon for breakfast...lunch....diner...

My fav would be dessert? Dessert very yifflicious indeed (daydreams and spaces off for an hour.)

Dammit, where was I, oh yeah GABUMON IS THE BEST hands, or paws down!!...

Wishfully thinkin'

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds