Join our server on Discord

Digi Names
If you had one would you really want to check which it is?
Yes, it would be nice to know the gender of the digimon that is with me... It could cause slight problems not knowing in advance. Either way I'm just amused that Patamon is a real name and didn't have "mon" added on.
Heheh, if you had a Digimon and checked, I could imagine some odd scenes...

(check, it's male and you're male)
You: well... this never happened?
Digimon: Never happened

(check, it's female and you're male)
You: It's purely for science... seriously
Digimon: Then why are you still rubbing me?
EpsilonZX Wrote:Heheh, if you had a Digimon and checked, I could imagine some odd scenes...

(check, it's female and you're male)
You: It's purely for science... seriously
Digimon: Then why are you still rubbing me?

You: Would you believe if I say that my hand has own mind? :P

That would be the first and the easiest way out answer to that question :P

EpsilonZX Wrote:Does this end the long quarrel of Patamon's gender? Is it a male! the filthy, wretched, grotesque, horrific, kitchen mistake is male!

Do I have to take that you don't like Patamon? :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
.......my hands names our Timsy......they touch me places.....like my mouth and my chest and my...and my....woo!

"Toucha Toucha Touch Me,I Wanna Be Diiirty!"-RHPS
I do not hate you, Mr. Patamon, the creature in question, not so much, I just think it would be adorable for it to do Boom Bubble while its head is in a plastic bag, or maybe even under water! But I am in no way an enemy of yours and hope we may even be friends :D
Well, regardless of your feelings on Patamon, you have to admit that the picture Lord Patamon has as his signiature is cute.
EpsilonZX Wrote:I do not hate you, Mr. Patamon, the creature in question, not so much, I just think it would be adorable for it to do Boom Bubble while its head is in a plastic back, or maybe even under water! But I am in no way an enemy of yours and hope we may even be friends :D

Hey no problem Epsilon, actually when I asked you about if you hate Patamon I was meaning the digimon itself not me :)

I know that not everyone likes Patamon, even though I really don't know why but meh, everyone has their own opinions and of course we can be friends. :D

senjuro Wrote:Well, regardless of your feelings on Patamon, you have to admit that the picture Lord Patamon has as his signiature is cute.

hehe glad you liked the picture in my signature senjuro, a friend of mine drew it for me almost 3 years ago :D
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Here you go...

[Image: PATAMON.jpg]

He's one of my favourites, from the male digimon he's the cutest.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That's a really cute plushie :D
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions