Join our server on Discord

Digi Names
When you don't know a lick of another language, listening to it on TV is almost hypnotic...
I watch anime raws a lot and it's not that hard to pay attention, unless I'm tired.
I like seeing English anime instead of spanish, they voice actors are all crapy for spanish. One thing is when they translate to Hispanic, but some of them got spoiled by airing them with spanish voice actors.
I really like hearing the english converstions, it helps me to perfect my own english :D

Edit: I noticed I got 200 by now, cool...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I don't know, I wouldn't call the English used on TV perfect English.
Silly question coming up:

I've noticed .RAW file types in my MIRC perusal of DigiLegacy...what are .RAW files, anyway?
Anonmon Wrote:I don't know, I wouldn't call the English used on TV perfect English.
I would... I really likes it... :)
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sometimes, I wouldn't either anon and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAW
Thanks, Unknown.
Did you know that Patamon actually is listed in several sites for baby names? here is some info about it I got in a website:

The name Patamon is of Native American origin. It's meaning is, "raging". Patamon is a male name.

interesting huh?

some sites of baby names say that the meaning of Patamon also is tempest

edit:

check this site about the name Patamon:

http://www.talkingbabies.com/boy-names/Patamon

mostly check the statistics :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Does this end the long quarrel of Patamon's gender? Is it a male! the filthy, wretched, grotesque, horrific, kitchen mistake is male! The names, the partners, the voice and thoughts, it would make sense that he was male, then again we can still have a female Pata for kicks, or to kick, which ever

but what if he is a she with a guys name, like how Sam can be Samantha or Samuel, oh no! I am lost again! If only I could take my fustration out on something! Where's a Patamon when you need one?![/i]