Join our server on Discord

Digi Names
I thought it might be obvious too but some names are interesting to learn about.
Sorry if it struck me as a surprise, as it was said, Pokemon names were simplistic in designa nd easy to catch, I thought Patamon was from the short punch-knife of India called the Pata, since Patamon hits with a lot of force in one shot (Boom bubble and all) I suspected it would be like the single hit punch-knife, guess we always learn something new also, I like Gabumon's meaning, it's adorable ^ ^
Hehe yeah, it explains his tummy. ^_^

In the episode where they're wandering in the desert on Server (the episode where Mimi gets her crest), all the kids and digimon are having witty exchanges. Matt and Gabumon's goes like so:

G: Do I look fat?

M: No, you look hot, especially with a fur coat. That thing really needs a zipper!

G: Or maybe just removable shirt sleeves...

Heh, makes me smile.
So Gabumon is officially cute than.
Of course :D!

You people are smart...
It's funny, I watched that one episode last night so I could see that line again, and was immediately reminded of how much better season 1 is than season 2. I guess I'll watch it again when I'm done season 2, heh...

edit: yay! 400 posts!
congratulations!!

so far- I've only seen season one in romanian- not remotely funny- they sound so much older too.
Really? It was translated to Romanian? Curious!
Yeah it was even translated to arabic countries. Although I heard it had major edits.
lol, ive watched arabic season one before!

(I couldnt understand a thing! but I learnt what they were saying later on.)