Join our server on Discord

Digi Names
I wouldn't say the villians are smarter because they use the enemies weaknessess. I'd say their more oppurtunistic.

Right, "research" when business becomes pleasure right?
Of course if you need time to escape just ask the villian to explain his oplan. That'll get you sometime.
this is like my first post in this section or any other section in the DAD that isn't General chat... that patamon pushie is adorable!!! I gotta buy one ^_^

I was gonna type something but I forgot it... this comp is soo slow that... ghaaaa!!! I need more RAM!!!
I can feel your pain! I hate this computer! I can only access internet with it!
If I try to play a game it goes way too slow and even crashes!
That's it, this year I'll work till fainting till I can buy a new one!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I can't help but find this topic silly. I mean, why are we obsessing over what Digimon are called? Ha! As if a Digimon would go round being called something like Gatomon! Nah, they'd probably give themselves proper names.

Isn't that right, Rennie? *Renamon slaps me* Owie...
EpsilonZX Wrote:Has anyone noticed that Digimon names are broken words that have -mon added to the end? Gatomon, gato being Spanish for cat and in turn, she is a cat. Leomon, Leo meaning lion in astrology or Latin. Devimon, Devi being short for Devil who is an oppent of all that is good. Beside the common names there are, Renamon, Rena short for Renard which is Fox in French (I think it is said some where though), Babmon, wife of Jijimon with Baba being Chinese and Indian for an old woman who practiced magic. I am not sure of to many others but the list goes on, if anyone would like to add, feel free ^ ^
yeah makes them seem jamacian don't they? lol
Renamon: Twisted
Mr:er....ok renamon i didn't mean that and oh for fucks sake arhhhhhhhhhhh!*runs off with renamon leaping after him*
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds