Join our server on Discord

The Topic of Tails
Anonmon Wrote:
GunterVanCrimson Wrote:I know that, I also know a place that has that temperature. I'll just go there- and poof. I can melt when someone finds me there in the year 9006.

No natural location on Earth is at absolute zero.

You dont know me. Twisted
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:I certainly will not... I want to be there when he jumps too Twisted
GabumonFurry already saved this board so it won't happen... >.<
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:No natural location on Earth is at absolute zero

Praise the lord, a topic i can relate to...
To this day, no location in the known universe has been found to be 0 degrees kelvin, which is the coldest possible temperature (being a 100% absense of heat).

But we have come close: we've come to a point where we were a 1 /few hundred-billionths of a degree off of absolute zero (@ Sussex University), at this point: it's the coldest found temperature created in the universe.

[Image: tmyk.jpg]
which science is on my mind, any1 hear of the close call we'll have in 2029? oh, and to balance out the nerdiness:sex parties beer sports lol
okay.
I give up.
I'll tell you where the only natural place on earth- or the universe, that is at perfect, absolute zero...

My heart.
We are getting poetic every second, aren't we?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, considering where we are, I'm not surprised.
He knows how to express himself, he is admirable in a way, not because of dull poetry.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yes we are.

Hold me?
Quote:GabumonFurry already saved this board so it won't happen... >.<
I just need some vodka and those wings....
Well TAILS are usefull with wings to, to like er help guide your flight.... >.> i think