Join our server on Discord

The Topic of Tails
Something mildly interesting/mildly disturbing has come out of my life once more. Firstly, it appears that male animals (including humans) love to see tails (cat, dog, rabid squirrel) ad just the thought of a tail is something that sparks an erotic neuron in the male mind. Stranger still is most animals who have tails use it to find a mate. With this being said and the DaD polls tallied, it may explain why Renamon and Gatomon seem to end up being the sexual object of affection in many stories. In real life, women who act animalistic (pawing, purring, mewing, walking around on all fours, etc) seem to be more appealing to guys then a clean cut women. So, my hypothesis is that without a tail of our own, we make up an imaginary one to fill that small but reasonable void. Maybe they should add some kind of dove tail to Angewomon, her natural... assets, are already fit for most people ^ ^
Actually, I've always thought a monkey tail would just be useful. Like another arm.
Like Saiyans? I guess a tail would be ok...personally, I'd prefer wings...
I find 3 arms useful, but flying is something I cannot turn down.
And he's right, many animals use their tails to find mates, and the digimon in many stories are aroused by tails, and so the truns into a animals for mating!(well, most of digimon are animals...)
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, I've always been quite partial to Zidane from Final Fantasy IX. It is a very sexy thing.
EpsilonZX Wrote:Something mildly interesting/mildly disturbing has come out of my life once more. Firstly, it appears that male animals (including humans) love to see tails (cat, dog, rabid squirrel) ad just the thought of a tail is something that sparks an erotic neuron in the male mind. Stranger still is most animals who have tails use it to find a mate. With this being said and the DaD polls tallied, it may explain why Renamon and Gatomon seem to end up being the sexual object of affection in many stories. In real life, women who act animalistic (pawing, purring, mewing, walking around on all fours, etc) seem to be more appealing to guys then a clean cut women. So, my hypothesis is that without a tail of our own, we make up an imaginary one to fill that small but reasonable void. Maybe they should add some kind of dove tail to Angewomon, her natural... assets, are already fit for most people ^ ^

That stuff's probably leftover behavior from eariler days of prehumans, when our ancesors did have tails.
It's simply a result of the instinctual side of our brains, the melding of the instinct and the intelectual forming a desire for a more animalistic mate.

Or maybe they're just sexy who knows.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
it does make sense, in a twisted sort of way. ( i do not belive the whole monky-to-human thing.)
Veemon's Followers
It really is not difficult to have a tial and most people have small bone masses of one. I broke mine however and it hurt like Togemon going down on you (cries) Anyhow, a child prodogy was burn a few years back with a long hairless tail and feet that are still very hand like, the peoplr to whom he was born now celebrate him as a God reincarnate of the Monkey God
^^^ Ok now that's just weird...

But still, some people are born today with vestigial tails. We just evolved away from needing them.

I wonder what Freud would think about being aroused by a tail? Personally, I think most of Freud's theory are thinly veiled attempts at justifying his own sexual deviance...nontheless, I'm sure he would've had something interesting to say. ^_^