Join our server on Discord

The Topic of Tails
Nah, don't go and freze on us, Gunter. We need ya here!
okay, I wont gho out.
but still... a tail would be great.
I'd play with mine all the time if I had one!
in the mean time, I'll just envy my dog's tail.
maybe he'll let me play with it.

Tail...tail...tail...tail...tail....
no matter how cold it is you'd need it to be at absolute zero (the theoretical lowest temperature a gas can reach 459.67 degrees below zero) in order to freeze without dying from hypothermia or frostbite.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I know that, I also know a place that has that temperature. I'll just go there- and poof. I can melt when someone finds me there in the year 9006.
Why 9006? Why not 9007?
7001 years is what I say it will take to develop the most advanced genetic
engineering. In 9006 there will be only monkeys and cookroaches fighting for food, one year later an asteroid will come down and break your capsule and you'll come out and find a beer can near you. But I've foreseen it will be half-full! MUAHAHAHAHHA!

Seriously, I thought it at my best, but as the only thing near a dragon that exists now are the Komodo, so I think they'd have to experiment changing it genes to produce dragon wings.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
GunterVanCrimson Wrote:I know that, I also know a place that has that temperature. I'll just go there- and poof. I can melt when someone finds me there in the year 9006.

No natural location on Earth is at absolute zero.
Pigmy? Maybe, but if you're battling an Eye Goo.
For me, give me Warrior or Myrmidon 8) I'd have to draw some yaoi of him and Rei together 8)

DragonMasterX Wrote:That's easy! *takes too sheets of paper and puts them on Unknown's back*
Try them out! You don't think they'll work? Well why don't you jump from a building, you don't know something if you don't try...

HAHA, spam took control of this topic as well!
Who will come here and save the day?
I certainly will not... I want to be there when he jumps too Twisted
I know the story of icaris so I will not be doing that.
Well wouldn't you have to thaw instantaneously too.
Not instantaneously, but certainly VERY quickly.