Join our server on Discord

The Topic of Tails
Well you know what happened to Icarus...
Tail...there back on topic :D
Nice save...

I guess a tail could be functional as well as decorative (and sexy!!). Imagine the crazy kinds of stunts one could do with the aid of a luxurious tail which doubles as an excellent balance assist!
Good one GF, you were lucky this time to have him around...

*comes back to earth*

You really think wings would be possible in the future?? Maybe we should make a poll on this...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I concur, I'll go start one.
Hey has anyone seen Batman Beyond? They had the genetic splicing thing that was so cool! Oh haha and if anyone has watched Meet the Barkers, the one actor girl talks about what kind of kinks tails would be xD

All this is possible in the near feature... ok maybe about 100 years or more maybe but it is possible somehow some way... people just need to start working on it :D
If any of you have played Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, there's an ad on one of the radio stations that talks about getting "accessories" surgically attached to themselves. One of the testimonials, a woman, had this to say about it: "I used to be so upset that men would never look lasciviously at my ass, but now that I got this tail installed, the can't stop looking!"

I thought it was rather entertaining.
if splicing is possible in the future, then it's very easy to get there.
I'll just go out for walk- and get chriogenically frozen.
A chryogenic freezing has to be done instanttanioucly otherwise all you'll end up with is very bad frostbite.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
that's how cold it is here.