Join our server on Discord

The Topic of Tails
In the lemons I am making, you'll see that 2-tails are useful too...
And sexy too.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Usefullness = meh
Sexiness = HECK YEAH
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That's exatly what I wanted to hear.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well that is part of the Kyubi Kitsune legends of growing up to nine tails. There is also Inyuasha and (I think) Yu yu... whatever its called. And I've seen them in one or two other shows as minor/side characters. Here's a link for some of the lore on them: http://www.kitsune.org/
Yeah, it's a mythical creature. So they may use it a lot.
You know what else is great? I just remember some old lore from who knows when about the fox madiens of Japan/China, they are like the feary creatures of America only take the guise of beautiful human women with fox tails, they usually are known for love of humans and have countless story of interbreeding with people (that's right, fox and humans in acts of explicit content) Many older citizens of rural areas claim to have fox madien ancestors same as rural Indians claim to have Naga ancestors, in the end, all the odd creatures that humans fall in love with over history end with a tail (Fox madiens have fox tails, Nagas have snake tails)
Whoops... for a split second there I misread "interbreeding" for "inbreeding."

I didn't think of the comparison with fairies. (You did mean "fairy" right?)
DragonMasterX Wrote:In the lemons I am making, you'll see that 2-tails are useful too...
And sexy too.

Woot! He's Got what i said.
Harie Wrote:Whoops... for a split second there I misread "interbreeding" for "inbreeding."

I didn't think of the comparison with fairies. (You did mean "fairy" right?)

Yes, sorry, not up to date with what we call them now, but if anyone knows old Feary lore, a lot has to do with nightly visits from both male and female fay to humans to make love and such, if you think of it, the world of the Furry is not so much different than that of the Feary ^ ^