Join our server on Discord

Farewell....for I'm going to dance into the fire
Quote:He's rather annoying, bragging me all about because he's around in that stupid costume sorrounded by 3 hot girls.
I mean: Why I have to feel jealous? He never got a girl in his life and seriously, does he think he'll get any of them wearing a supersized lizard costume?

Ahhh, I had to get rid of that...
Well, that is pretty much like when I'm in the hospital and guys flirt with me. The guys that get taken care of by other guys or old women are jealous of the ones that get by me. I don't know why should they be happy or proud to be connected to a machine by me(most of the times I don't even touch them), but they do. :roll:

Quote:Nope, my treat.
Thank you, I'm too used to guys being misers. I will give you a tip, though.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Thank you, I'm too used to guys being misers. I will give you a tip, though.
What exactly do you mean by "miser"?
Miser:
1. One who lives very meagerly in order to hoard money.
2. A greedy or avaricious person.

Or as i would call: either cheap, or a prick! :P
No tip neccesary ma'am! -all part of my devotion to you.
and thank you for that comment- I don't get much of those around here- they call me "weird" and "Crazy" and even "perverted lunatic that escaped from prison three years ago".

and DMX? can I... switch places with your brain? I swear- I'll work thrice as hard! as long as the girls are there...
GunterVanCrimson Wrote:No tip neccesary ma'am! -all part of my devotion to you.
and thank you for that comment- I don't get much of those around here- they call me "weird" and "Crazy" and even "perverted lunatic that escaped from prison three years ago".

and DMX? can I... switch places with your brain? I swear- I'll work thrice as hard! as long as the girls are there...

Did you actually escape from prison?
GunterVanCrimson Wrote:and DMX? can I... switch places with your brain? I swear- I'll work thrice as hard! as long as the girls are there...
I'd let you, but I'm not the one surrounded by the girls, and I'm not working right now :roll:
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
No! the people just say that because they think I'm a raving lunatic! -that gives me trouble when I have to stay in town for a while, finding a motel or an inn that'll have you is like hell!

so I keep with the hotels, theyre more expensive- but at least they ignore you when they have to.

-and I know it's not you- it's your brain's place I want! I swear- you dont have to work- I'll work for you! I'll even chew your food and breathe for you!
You could transfer your brain to my head if you want, school has taken it for experiments so there's only air inside it.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You can be my brain! >.>
yay! I prefer working alongside your brains though- weee! a companion!

if i put my brain in your body- then wouldnt you be... me?