Join our server on Discord

Farewell....for I'm going to dance into the fire
A huge heatwave is coming. We usually have heatwaves during January that last from a week to 15 or more days. I have to walk several blocks to the cybercafe, so I won't do it during such days. I said I would tell if I leave the forum, so I'll see ya when I'll be in my way back from the fire.

PS This is a very Duran-Duranish topic.
Awww....too bad the heatwave didn't occur during the time the site was down, then you wouldn't have missed anything. Oh well...

We'll miss you and anxiously await your return! Take care of yourself, Zephyr, and try not to get barbequed!
And on the opposite side of the world, I'm sitting in my basement with long underwear and my jacket on. Oh well, come back when you can.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yes, come back when it's not too hot out. I know how hot it is there so you shouldn't go out if you don't have too.
We'll miss you Zephie! -especially me!

Try not to get a heat-stroke, or a sunburn, okay?

*on the upper side of the world, I wearing three pairs of clothes, and I'm so close to the fire, that it can singe my hair- and the heater is up to max*

-by the way- wanna switch habitats?
Yeah, it's too hot around these parts...
It wasn't like this before, the heat sure is tough to endure here in Madariaga as well...
I sure hope this calms down or I'm going to stay living at the beach! lol
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well have fun. don't hurt yourself! and atleast you aren't freezing your butt of with senjuro :D (hehe you know yah lurv me senjuro xD)
Wisemon Wrote:And on the opposite side of the world, I'm sitting in my basement with long underwear and my jacket on. Oh well, come back when you can.

I concur. Zephyr, enjoy the heat while it lasts!
Take care and be safe.... wait... aren't those kinda reduntant? Oh well.
do you prefer frostbite or heat stroke?