Join our server on Discord

Farewell....for I'm going to dance into the fire
Quote:Welcome back, just yesterday here at 23PM we had a thunderstorm and lotsa rain, from 14 to 22PM it was tottaly sunny, I just can't stand this heat anymore, I lied.
Thanks, here too, and we got a thunderstorm again! I even have rain boots on! Oh and you complained about the heat when you have the sea at the side?! The sea with those strong freezing currents that come from the Antarctica like in Mar del Plata? And here I could only have a Pelopincho....
.........oh wait, I don't even have a Pelopincho. *dies from truth*

Quote:I have a temperate climate with a little breeze. Plus I have air conditioning.
*revives a few seconds to kill Unknown and dies again*

Quote:That was doom-lemon's picture of snow.
Sorry, my brain is half melted.

Quote:me, I'll trade places with you mistress.

it's prettyu cold here, so maybe you'll enjoy it.

in fact- Ive never felt the heat of the sun my entire life of living here.

Yeah, let's!!! Ohhh, that seems like a perfect place for a spirit of the darkness!!! I could get a hold of all my power there and rule the world!!!! BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Oh wait, do they sell Yu Yu Hakusho tomes there?
Quote:*revives a few seconds to kill Unknown and dies again*
I knew you would say that but I'd thought I'd say it anyway.
Quote:.........oh wait, I don't even have a Pelopincho.
I don't like pelopincho's pools... Doesn't the capital even have a water park? (you know it's not only for kids)

I'm not going to the beach because I don't want to, I got enough money to catch a bus and go everyday, but my friends are working(what I should have done) and I don't want to go alone, because it bores me to death.
Oh, and haven't you ever heard of Carilo? It's between Pinamar and Villa Gessel. You must have heard of Carilo at least once...
My sister goes to the beach, but that's because her friends are just as a lazyass as me, but tomorrow if I can't stand the heat I'll go right there.
Who knows? Maybe I'll meet one of my friends there.

Oh and maybe you find this interesting: One of them actually works in the beach dressed of 'Dino' the dinosaur of 'Danonino' hahahahaha!.

DMX brain: At least he's got a work and wins money, not like you...
DMX: Which side you're on?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:Yeah, let's!!! Ohhh, that seems like a perfect place for a spirit of the darkness!!! I could get a hold of all my power there and rule the world!!!! BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Yes mistress, they do.
I'll pick them up for you at town whenever there's a new one.
Quote:I don't like pelopincho's pools... Doesn't the capital even have a water park? (you know it's not only for kids)
Looooooool! I don't either but I said it as the least one could have to have a bath lol And yeah, there are, but I don't go cuz:
1-I'd have to go on my own
2-I hate noisy places filled with strangers
3-I hate sunny places
4-Most are expensive and I rather use the little money I have on things I like more
5-It is forbidden to kill noisy strangers.

Quote:Oh, and haven't you ever heard of Carilo? It's between Pinamar and Villa Gessel. You must have heard of Carilo at least once...
Yay, but I've never been in Buenos Aires past Ezeiza. ...........my vision of our own country is very limited....Well, it's my father's fault anyway.

Quote:Oh and maybe you find this interesting: One of them actually works in the beach dressed of 'Dino' the dinosaur of 'Danonino' hahahahaha!.

DMX brain: At least he's got a work and wins money, not like you...
DMX: Which side you're on?

:shock:
No matter, he should spend all the money he earns (and more) in treatments against heatstroke.....
GunterVanCrimson Wrote:
Quote:Yeah, let's!!! Ohhh, that seems like a perfect place for a spirit of the darkness!!! I could get a hold of all my power there and rule the world!!!! BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Yes mistress, they do.
I'll pick them up for you at town whenever there's a new one.
Thanks, much appreciated *starts packing*
Are you gonna ask me for money to pick them?
Yeah but, tell that to my brain!

He's rather annoying, bragging me all about because he's around in that stupid costume sorrounded by 3 hot girls.
I mean: Why I have to feel jealous? He never got a girl in his life and seriously, does he think he'll get any of them wearing a supersized lizard costume?

Ahhh, I had to get rid of that...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You might be suprised, I saw something like that on TV once. Guy hits on single mothers at their kids birthday party.
We're talking about a nerd in the real life.
Not a pathetic guy in american pie.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Are you gonna ask me for money to pick them?

Nope, my treat.