Join our server on Discord

Farewell....for I'm going to dance into the fire
Remembers me when I snowed and I grabbed some snow and made my first snowball!
The bad thing was that, I thought by all the TV cartoons I watched, I threw it to my neighboors window just for fun(well in really I wanted to hit my sister but she bowed...) and broke it!
We just hid at home till night and didn't come out! haha :D
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
we didnt have any neighbors, but snowballs can still be very damaging- I remember when I was about six or seven, my Brother ray threw a snowball at me (I didnt know how to make one at first, so I just shoveled snow on him with my hands) eventually he hit a pot outside, it tipped over and broke.
I don't know why they call it hail but a fun fact I read once says that the largest single piece of hail ever to fall in the continental US measured 17.2 in (43.6 cm) and weighed 1.7 lb (765 g). How'd ya like to have that smack ya in the head.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Depends.

is it instant death?
Possibly, you want one?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
If I remember correctly hail forms in the cumulonimbus clouds which are 6,500 ft (my math sucks so if you use metric your on your own this time) to 49,000 ft above sea level so I'd think a piece that size would definately be death.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You shouldn't have told him that...
Look at his eyes, he's planning our death...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Thank you guys, I came today since there's not much around...just a little and noisy thunderstorm....We have been having a weather that majestically intertwines thunderstorms and days of excruciating heat. Oh, and combined with extremely low pressure. This morning I was looking up at a bookshelf and when I looked down, all was spinning. I looked at my blood pressure and I had 96-67. Since I see so many of you freezing around, anyone wants to trade places?
........*looks around and finds Anon's pic* Ahhh!!!!! *runs to hurl herself in the snow and rolls in it like the dogs do in the grass*
Shower me with hails! Do! Do! My armor will absorb the hits!
Welcome back, just yesterday here at 23PM we had a thunderstorm and lotsa rain, from 14 to 22PM it was tottaly sunny, I just can't stand this heat anymore, I lied.
I'll finish the job *grabs pistol and points it to the sun*
Hah, die you stupid light bulb!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad