Join our server on Discord

Farewell....for I'm going to dance into the fire
Hey now Gabumonfurry, it's not THAT cold...

Ok, well sometimes it kind of is, but I'd rather be too cold than too hot. It's easy enough to put on more clothes, but when you're wearing very little (or even nothing) and you're still too hot, there's not a whole lot else you can do besides hop in the deep freeze, is there? heh...
okay- let me show you the pain of frost...

(grabs a rat from a cage, chucks it off the blcony- it freezes solid in mid-air, and shatters into a hundred pieces on the jagged rocks bellow.)

how's that for cold?

no matter what you wear- you'll freeze to death!
Well, being in the middle of the ocean keeps it from getting too cold (or warm) in any season, so I guess that's okay. Still though, I'm sitting in one of the coldest bodies of water on the planet in which many a ship has met its doom...kind of foreboding sort of place in stormy weather. They don't call this place "The Rock" because it's all smooth and sandy. It's more of a...ruggedly beautiful place.
that would be a great view to look at, I wish I could see it.
Poor rat :D
If you're interested in seeing it, I'll have to find some pics of it. It's pretty rough n' craggy, but I rather like it.
sure thing! I'm excited already!
It's 3 am here right now, so I have to go to sleep, but I'll see what I can find in the morn and post 'em for you. By the way, do you think it would help if myself or Gabumonfurry e-mailed you the file you need to install AIM?

Nighty night!
Goodnight- er- good morning, sleep well. it's only 3:08pm here, so I'll go on postin'.
I'd take cold over heat anyday. Of course I'm one of those nutjobs who goes swimming in lake michigan in the middle of january, which I would suggest to anyone It's fun as hell.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad