Join our server on Discord

Farewell....for I'm going to dance into the fire
Anonmon Wrote:
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:
Anonmon Wrote:That's about 98.6F = 37C and 84.2F = 29C. Not actually that bad, IMHO.
The main problem is the humidity. With a value that high, you feel the heat way more. If you don't understand, I'll give you an example: Saunas have 80 C, and humans can take it cuz it has zero humidity. While steam rooms have 45 C and that's the most that a human can take when the humidity is close to 100%.
And also, it's proved that nobody can have an appropriate rest when the temperature is over 25 C at night. That's the main problem; you can't rest when the heat lasts. It's like the body's overheated. And while most people here are a Spanish/Italian mix, I have ancestors only from cold places, even Scandinavians. I can take any cold, but heat takes a toll off me.
And YEAH, cold in summer!!!! Where's Aquarius Camus when you need him?!

This is why, as soon as we can graft gills onto humans, I'm getting some. Don't you just wish you could dunk yourself in a tub and rest in there without having to come up for air constantly?
I'd rather get wings to get so high into the air that heat feels softer.
That might be better plus you could fly to cooler places.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:I'd rather get wings to get so high into the air that heat feels softer.

Have a nice time choking due to lack of oxygen in the higher-up atmosphere!
what if i had really, really big wings? I could stay on the ground, but i could use them for shade.
Sure, as long as they don't light on fire :)
Thats scary. *wings light on fire* DAMMIT!!!!! *jumps in water and tries to swim* the wings make it so difficult!!! heeeeeeeelp!!!
That's what happens when you don't know how to control your spam *lifts claw in air* *water dries out* *lifts other claw* *water replaced by lava*
Enjoy your hot springs!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Anonmon Wrote:
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:I'd rather get wings to get so high into the air that heat feels softer.

Have a nice time choking due to lack of oxygen in the higher-up atmosphere!
You fool!
Great Tornado!!!!!!!!!!!!