Join our server on Discord

Farewell....for I'm going to dance into the fire
I don't like the extream heat either. Cold isn't a real problem sometimes.
I live in texas...it hardly ever gets cold here.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:
Anonmon Wrote:That's about 98.6F = 37C and 84.2F = 29C. Not actually that bad, IMHO.
The main problem is the humidity. With a value that high, you feel the heat way more. If you don't understand, I'll give you an example: Saunas have 80 C, and humans can take it cuz it has zero humidity. While steam rooms have 45 C and that's the most that a human can take when the humidity is close to 100%.
And also, it's proved that nobody can have an appropriate rest when the temperature is over 25 C at night. That's the main problem; you can't rest when the heat lasts. It's like the body's overheated. And while most people here are a Spanish/Italian mix, I have ancestors only from cold places, even Scandinavians. I can take any cold, but heat takes a toll off me.
And YEAH, cold in summer!!!! Where's Aquarius Camus when you need him?!

This is why, as soon as we can graft gills onto humans, I'm getting some. Don't you just wish you could dunk yourself in a tub and rest in there without having to come up for air constantly?
Quote:This is why, as soon as we can graft gills onto humans, I'm getting some. Don't you just wish you could dunk yourself in a tub and rest in there without having to come up for air constantly?
Count me out. I'd rather drown or melt than get gill surgery. That sounds painful and risky.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I'll just use a snorkle if I want to do that.
UnknownH Wrote:I'll just use a snorkle if I want to do that.

For sufficiently shallow tubs and sufficiently large values of "ruining Anon's fun", that'll work.
But with snorkels you can only go down (hehe I said go down lol ) a short ways with gills you could stay under forever and stalk skinny dippers from under the water.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hey another Texan, Howdy xD
shadowknight Wrote:But with snorkels you can only go down (hehe I said go down lol ) a short ways with gills you could stay under forever and stalk skinny dippers from under the water.
Yeah, but some people just look bad with gills. I'm sure I would.
Now you've sparked my interest...i wonder if they've been able to attach them yet. I wanna see a picture as soon as they do!