Quick Attack!

(Gunter did Quick Attack....)
(but it had little effect!)
(-because there was no target!)

-eh? did I just do a quick attack?
senjuro Wrote:"Delicious morsel, let me get my bib!"

There, how's that for a random quote?
That's FF6, right?

Ah, in BOF4 you get different things depending of how good you do the work for Marlok. Sometimes is a straw, sometimes chopsticks, and if you do it perfectly you get a spoon.

True, there is no spoon, but I have a tip for you anyway. Open your hand. *takes a chewing gum out of a blister and drops it in his hand*

(note: that's a Home Alone 2 quote lol )
UnknownH Wrote:Oh come on zeph. You know that edition was a joke version someone put out. Besides a team of lawyers debated that entry out of the real dictonary anyway.
*taps on a label that says 'Original ZOD's dictionary'*
yay! chewing gum!
Well, last weekend we had another fucking hot days.... and with just an electric fan to lessen my pain....
I can't believe anyone could like heat....
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Well, last weekend we had another fucking hot days.... and with just an electric fan to lessen my pain....
I can't believe anyone could like heat....

Just how hot is it there?

People who grew up in cold climates enjoy heat, and people who grew up in warm climates enjoy the cold. It's somewhat stupid, but that's the way we are.
Sorry, I can't speak in Fahrenheit, but on Sunday we had a peak of 37 C. Since the humidity is always very high, close to 100%, it doesn't get cooler during the night, and Saturday night we had 29 C at midnight.
That's about 98.6F = 37C and 84.2F = 29C. Not actually that bad, IMHO.
3 days in a row in which we still have sun, but suddenly it starts to rain, Zeph is right about the humidity, but it's just off the normal weather we ussually have, and for god's sake! COLD in SUMMER!?!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Anonmon Wrote:That's about 98.6F = 37C and 84.2F = 29C. Not actually that bad, IMHO.
The main problem is the humidity. With a value that high, you feel the heat way more. If you don't understand, I'll give you an example: Saunas have 80 C, and humans can take it cuz it has zero humidity. While steam rooms have 45 C and that's the most that a human can take when the humidity is close to 100%.
And also, it's proved that nobody can have an appropriate rest when the temperature is over 25 C at night. That's the main problem; you can't rest when the heat lasts. It's like the body's overheated. And while most people here are a Spanish/Italian mix, I have ancestors only from cold places, even Scandinavians. I can take any cold, but heat takes a toll off me.
And YEAH, cold in summer!!!! Where's Aquarius Camus when you need him?!