Join our server on Discord

Digimon Dreams...
I think I'm the only one that does that in my dreams, become somebody else so to speak. Some "freaks" (in nightmares) might represnt something, but they really aren't a person.
I'll put my dreams here as soon as I get to any. (2 weeks of slep deprivation in counting)

I think I had a daydream of Zephy too- she had long, dark hair... her waist was perfect- and she had a great ass... but I don't know if that's even true!
they WERE only daydreams afterall... *sigh* I need rest- *YAAAWWWNNNN....*
That sounds pretty close to what she told me. I don't know how long her hair is or how perfect her waist is either.
coincidence?
argh- I'm too sleepy to care right now, so wi8ll somebody please bash me on the head before I do it myself?

it's the only natural way of sleeping I know besides the normal way!
I'd do it but Blue would probably prevent me from doing it...
I don't know how he does that.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Coincidence? Yeah it probally is but it was a good guess.
haha- yeah... good guess in daydream mode- (kshashashasa-)

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! that's so FUNNY!!
I can't remember much of my dreams unless i think of something and unintentionally remember seeing something i drempt about..

I do remember dreaming that gatomon was kissing me in my kitchen.. I was refraining (don't know why the hell i would.) but then i stuck my tongue in her mouth.. must have been from a lemon or something.. damn this REM, lol

I also had a dream last year that i was sitting on the fence in our yard, and i was holding my head in my hands, i saw an ant on the floor and apparently, i took my head off or something to get a closer look.. but i looked from my hands and my head was still on my shoulders..
that was the most screwed up dream i've even had; besides the one where i was smoking a cigar at the park with two penguins, under a slide.
lol That last one is one of those classic descriptions of dreams. When something like that happens in mine I sometimes know I'm dreaming while it is happening.
Hmm my most realistic dream was when my uncle and i were in a room he was smoking and offered me it and i took it (don't know why) put it in my mouth and smoked, my god i could really taste it in my mouth it was so disgusting ><