Join our server on Discord

Digimon Dreams...
Hey, had someone had any strange dreams in which you were with a digimon or were the digimon itself? :shock:
I'll post the 2 of mine later if someone wants to share...
Anyway in one of them I was a Huge Blue Dragon, then I turned into a Flamedramon and then I had a Veemon for a Brother! :?
And in another I had with fell in love with... a Renamon called Trinity...
And I was still with my Flamedramon body...
Quite strange huh?
Anyways, please share your strange dreams here... 8)
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hmmm...I think I might have. In fact, I think that's partially where I got one of my lemon ideas that I'm tinkering with.

I know for a fact that I've had a dream that was entirely Japanimation before. It was kind of cool, though I don't remember the specific content. I remember at one point, myself and 2 compatriots who were twins were closing in on someone to attack and then I lunged and the "screen" went black and then my voice said: "And then we kicked his ass."

Pretty random...
Heh, that was a quick reply...
Well I share my first one(believe it or not I have writing most of them not to forget them, while keeping the others in my heart, where they'll never come out :P)
This dream I had, happened 5 yeras ago...

*Begins to narrate*

There I was doing nothing, just standing in an entirely white place...
Suddenly I heard some wings flopping, it could have a bird but no, it was a Huge Blue Dragon!
I was a little terrified, but at the same time I felt quite excited, I mean I DO love dragons and it was my first time seeing one in flesh and bone, then it went near me...
I was somehow in a trance, not moving at all, it started sniffing me all around till I made a move, He/She growled, so I tried to stand still till it finished.
After a little it stopped and a turned around, waiting, like telling me to hop on it's back then I realized I just would go and so I did, but something happened...
When my hand made contact with it's blue scaley skin I blacked out, everything just stayed black and suddenly white like before.
I tried to look for the Dragon but, it wasn't there...
I realized I was breathing hard, I almost saw my breathing, I tried to walk a little and felt that I only had 3 toes and then when I put my eyes directly to see my nose(it's something I almost always do) I saw something pointy and white on it, when I was about to touch it with my hands I realized that I hadn't got hands anymore...
I had Blue Claws! I tried to back off and then I hit my back with something after bumping on a wall... I had silver wings too!!
I know I'm tall, but by then I was even taller, I just finished questioning myself and went to a mirror :shock: that mysteriously had appeared nearby, and then finnaly I saw myself.
I was the Blue Dragon, OMG! My dream of becoming a Dragon(well duh, it was a dream) had become truth!
I tried to fly to test myself out but... I couldn't :(
Suddenly I felt my back being patted... I turned around and saw a Flamedramon behind talking about something of some sort of danger, I then fainted(heh what a 'strong dragon' I was...)
and opened my lizards(now blue) eyes and saw a Veemon in front of me, he leaned forward and hugged me like a brother, I hugged back instinctevily and then saw some water(huh?) behind him and I looked
my reflection...
I was a Flamedramon now! The Veemon tapped my shoulder once again and told me the words I think I'd never forget in my life: 'I'll go after you, wait for me Brother!' He dissapeared and I started to cry...(yeah like a baby)
Then I woke up all sweated up, I ran all over my home(it was 9AM anyways) and only found...
Nothing...

*Ends Narrating*

'Well kids this will be all for today's 'DMX Strange Dream World'!

Children: Aww, Already??? :cry:
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Intense dream...sounds neat tho. Being a Flamedramon would be cool!
Um i think i've had a dream, but i forget them instantly, expct for one Wink but it has nothing to do with digimon... i think...
I've had this weird-ass dream involving Digimon Frontiers (of which I only saw a few scant episodes) and the animated pelt of a Gabumon. I didn't remembermore details, though.

I also once dreamed I was teaching creative writing to the 01/02 cast.
I rarely have any good dreams- but when I do- theyre all weird! (in the morning, my underwear is all sticky- so I call those dreams "Wet Dreams")

There was this one- In was sixteen years old, I was talking to Ray (my bro. he gave his email ad. to me, his name isnt really Raymond, he just didnt want anyone else to know his real name), and he was demonstrating how to repair a watch(he was very good with stuff like that, he once took-apart one of my toy cars, and put it back together again... but this time it could bounce)- then Vel (my other Bro, the eldest of us three)) came in with a digivice, he said it was broken, and he asked Ray to fix it.
Ray fixed it in a few minutes- and we were suddenly somewhere else!
it was wet and hot, a swamp. I looked at my brothers- but I was shocked to see that Ray was an Unknown digimon (resembling a flamedramon with different armor and Blue-red eyes, and Vel was another unknown digimon that resembled a weregarurumon... only it had this armor thing- they looked at me, and they looked surprised- they looked at each other too- same thing- I only just noticed that my hand was different... holy- I was a digimon that resembled angewomon- only I looked more dangerous! crap- I'm a WOMAN!!!

I get my original characters from dreams like that one... and the lemon part?

later on in the dream- I was raped by three flamedramon.

I woke up as though it were a nightmare- I was sweating, and my crotch was sticky... I had cummed in my sleep!
Whoa, that's some dream turned into a nightmare!
Anyways here the 'sort of continuation' part of my dream as a Flamedramon, hope you like it!
Oh, I had this dream 3 years ago...
(NOTE: if you want to kinda understand this dream please see my first one!)

Here it is:

*Begins to Narrate*

I was sleeping but suddenly I felt my shoulder being patted and I saw Veemon again, you bet I was happy to see him again, and I was Flamedramon again(yippie!)
We sat in front of each other and I asked:
'Veemon, why didn't you follow me?'
'I couldn't brother... sorry for dissapointing you but one day I'll be ready to go with you'
He told me, trying to make me feel better.
'If you say so, I'll wait for you... b, b... brother...' I said a little nervous.
'Are you alright?' He asked concerned.
'Veemon... no, Brother' I said proudly 'Promise me you'll take care of yourself here till I come back to visit you!'
'I'll do it!' He said and suddenly started to walk away.
I, being a wimp, turned around and started sheeding out tears, then a claw landed on my shoulder
and I heard some comfortable words: 'Calm down, he can take care by himself...' The voice said sweetly.
I turned around again and saw that a fox was standing before me... It was tall, almost my height now( 1m93cm) and it was standing on 2 feet instead of 4, she had gloves and a long tail, she had long blonde hair too...
A too sexy fox I thought, and so I asked: 'What's your name?'(I have to confess that I didn't knew anything about Digimon Tamers, I only knew about Adventure 01 and 02, I mean I knew there was a 3 but I couldn't see a single episode...)
'My name is Renamon, but my friends call me Trinity' She said and then I quickly asked back:
'RenaMON??? are you a digimon??' I asked since I'd never heard of that name.
'Well, you are one as well, aren't you?' She asked me as I was still in the body of a Flamedramon.
I was about to answer but a flash of lighting made us drop to the ground.
There was a white machine in front of us 'No, it can't be..' I thought when I realized that there was a Machinedramon pointing it's 2 cannons at me
I heard something I couldn't guess that time but know I know what Trinity had shouted, but now I know what it was, she shouted 'Diamond Storm!'
and lot's of ice spikes went towards him but merely hurting him, he turned to her and punched her to the ground and I standed and shouted: 'NO TRINITY!!!!!!' and suddenly an urge of hitting someone filled me and I went running to where Machinedramon was and punched him with all my strengh making him angry and so I remembered I was a Digimon now! So I thought quickly about techs and I remembered from the game: 'Digital Monsters Card Battle' that Flamedramon had a really quick slashing tech, so I went running at him and shouted: 'Express Slam!' and before he could do a thing I had pierced him, he fell to the ground dead and then flashed in a color
(sorry really can't remember which) and just dissapeared. I went running to Trinity and held her between my arms and drove her to a bed that had appeared in front of us(??), I just placed her there
and climbed myself onto the bed as well...
Seeing how bad she was I felt really bad, so I softly grabbed her neck and put her head near mine and then I said: 'Please Trinity don't die, please, I... I need you'
She opened her eyes and leaned forward and gave me a soft kiss in the lips...
I backed off, but then went again and kissed her as well.
We started moaning a little, well think about it: I was frenching with a girl in a bed...
But heck, it felt so good and real, I could feel her...
I didn't care I was doing that with a digimon, because I realized I... loved her...
It was love at first sight, she was so beautiful, I couldn't control myself...
I was now hugging and touching her all over her body while she did the same, it was a wonderful feeling, but finnaly we... we finnaly...
made out...
I really didn't care what I was making out with, but with WHO I was...
We were in love and really cared about each other but then she said:
'You have to wake up, dear....' and I woke up from my dream...
'Damn! curses!'
From that day I started looking the name Renamon in internet and by watching digimon(still I couldn't see season 3), it was really strange, I didn't know how a Renamon looked like or that if there even existed a Renamon, but I saw her and I found her pic in the net, but she hadn't got long blonde hair... Really strange...
Finnaly I had realized that in some way I had been with someone that didn't exist, but at the same time existed in Tv and games...
Tha cleared all my doubts, but not my feelings towards her...

*Ends Narration*

'*sniff* That was, all...*sob*

Please Renamon Fans, don't be offended :roll:
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I had a digimon dream once, itwas lovely, Rena and I, just cuddling together, nothing hard, nothing ruanchy, just simplistic sweetness, and then I woke up, how horrid it felt to be hit by reality! But I continue to have this dream, so sleeping is no longer a waste of time =^ ^=
[color=red]Damn... I feel like... bah! I feel awkward posting the third dream in a row with Renamon in it, but here we go:
This was one of those dreams that at first seemed a bit normal then went downhill. I'll spare most of the first few parts as the consisted of me at my old high school talking to a few friends and teachers. After that I went to a museum and started wandering around the art gallery, well there were a whole bunch of paintings. I was up on some platform which was brick(dark brown) like and it narrowed as it went down, in step like formations. Some sort of Aztec thing pryamid, but it was upside. May have been inspired from "whatever" epsiode of digimon with the upside down pyramid. Anyways I get the