Join our server on Discord

Digimon Dreams...
Whoa, what did you do that day?
are you sure? That image of vel saying he was sorry is still so haunting!
I ate breakfast, and lunch- but I kind of skept dinner.

the games I were thinking about of us playing were darkstalkers, bloody roar, soul calibur 3 and Naruto 2, I find those games amusing.

the stuff I did earlier? the usual, I vaccumed the curtains and the floor, did the laundry, cooked, and a bunch of other daily chores.

by 9pm, I logged on, and logged off at 2:49am, I couldnt sleep after taking some sleeping medication (I just learned I'm only supposed to take 1-2 pills when I want to sleep, not five), so I watched this thing on the discovery channel, the human mind.

then I watched animal planet, predators and prey.

then a movie, i forgot the title, but it was horror/thriller (I love those!) I by 4:30+am, I was starting to feel sleepy, the medication was kicking in. then I slept. but not before thinking ps2 with vel and ray over and over again.
There's some advance here:
-Your thinking was indeed focused on the part(not playing) of bloody roar.
-I don't think so but, if you skipped your dinner but weren't hungry it wouldn't be so influencing.
-All the previous things didn't affect the process( well, only if they affected you physically)
-Sorry but to have pleasant dreams, you can't use sleeping medicine...
It's true.

I believe the things noted above are the ones that influenced you.

But Gunter, you at least can try to dream, I haven't been able to dream or have nightmares, since 3 months, and I'm healthy.
So please at least try to dream for me! Wink
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well that certanly explains something.
If you mean why I haven't been able to dream, I don't have an answer.
But I really don't mind, I just sleep and for a moment I'm fully rested and in front my PC, but still I don't dream.
If you mean my plead to Gunter, in fact, I want anyone(who can) dream for me, because I don't know when I'll be able to Dream or even have Nightmares.

It's like a Double-Edged Sword:
Don't have dreams and just sleep or risk to have nightmares by expecting a dream.

But I can't decide, because nobody can.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
but- but- that's not fair!

I'm an INSOMNIAC for crying out loud!!!

I can't sleep without medication-
but if...

just right amount = Horrible Dream
Too much(3+ pills) = no dream
too little (only only 1) = no sleep

I'd rather have no dreams than ones like those!

in fact, as I type right now, I havent slept for 2 days.
Sorry, I should have guessed the Imsoniac problem...
Even if it's a bummer, it's shamefully true: Possibilities of dreaming decrease when you are using sleeping pills.
I'm really sorry, I shouldn't have stepped my foot in it... :cry:
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
nah- it's okay. I'm used to hearing bad news.
I guess I'll just to Charlie as he sleeps beside me tonight, while I, on the other hand, will probably remain sleepless, but still I'd want to dream of my bros again, just ones that arent bad. so I'll try to sleep with NO medication whatsover. wish me luck- good night.
Good night, sleep tight, and don't let the bedbugs bite *giant bug crawls out from under bed* HOLY CRAP THEY'RE REAL!?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
if that really did happen, I'd know that I were dreaming and that I DID fall asleep. :cry: