Join our server on Discord

Digimon Dreams...
Aha, there's another way too...
1. From the morning the evening only think about one thing...
2. Your mind will project the dream about what you thought all day.
3. Warning: It could be dangerous and could break your brain.
4. Don't go all the day saying like me: 'Dragons, Dragons, Dragons...'
to the point you can only think about how hungry you are because you haven't done other thing... You'll dream, but not in a pleasant way...

Quote:(and dont worry- ^^ I dont get insulted!)

OK:

You are close to that for the contact thing, but deep inside your mind you want to experience other new things, and that includes women, but in some strange way, they get mixed and reveal a change in your appearance in the dream...

Well, here's your cookie for being a good boy and don't crying after your nightmares.

And remember Doctor DMX is a good listener too!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
...it's very... I should try it-
GunterVanCrimson Wrote:almost all my dreams has something to do with me turning into a female...

I get these too, without the raping part.

But then that might be because I've had to crossdress twicefor theater projects. And My stepfather did that too, and searing my mind forever. ARGH!
heh- or a minute there I thought I was the only ones with dreams like those!

and Thanx DMX! I'm totally going to try thinking "playing video games with ray and vel" over and over again...

and speaking of dreams, I'd better start trying to make some. it's 2:48am here, so if I don't log back on after a few minutes, I probably fell asleep. (I'm taking sleeping pills) details on my dreams later! I'm waking up at 5am!
Have a good one ^^
Yeah, hope you dream well!
I'm deciding which dream I'll post now...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I will try and find the site of Dream Manipulation, as for now, a cute little study guide to dream weavers is available called Astral Projection for Beginners by Edain McCoy. Quite useful to those looking into lycanthropy and Dream weaving, just thought I tell you, not trying to add product placement to the DaD (Drinks a Pepsi and lights up a Malboro)
I... probably had the WORST dream I have ever had in my entire pathetic life.... it was horrible...

one minute, we were walking- the next- ray and vel were arguing, I tried to break them up, but vel got mad at me we argued as well...

then we were fighting...

Ray made his dragon attack us, we had to kill it- then charlie was there- he was snarling at vel- he bit him.

vel was bleeding, he turned into a werewolf- and killed ray.

he went for me- charlie blocked him, but he killed charlie... then I stabbed hi with a tabe-leg... he said he was sorry, and died.

I was all alone again.

I may never want to sleep again in my entire life.
Oh, don't talk like that, please you are making me feel worse than you... :cry:
You must have been thinking of a story in a game, not playing it...
You must think the image of you and them happy playing.
Maybe it's stupid but, did you eat 3 meals?
I'll try analizing that dream, I'll be sure to have an answer.
Please be patient and don't point a nuclear missile to my home...
yet... :(
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nope, sorry... Nothing good came of it...
GVC please don't worry, dreams apparent to be real and as nightmares they can turn on us, they can show joy and fantasies or our worst fears, but never EVER the real thing!
Please try to cheer up...
*hugs tightly*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad