Join our server on Discord

Digimon Dreams...
almost all my dreams has something to do with me turning into a female...
getting raped....
and my brothers.

it gets repetitive- but theyre different every time.
I heard from somewhere that dreams are projected from our minds, and the kind of dream we have matches what we have in mind everytime.
For example you Gunter:
You seem to care a lot for your brothers.
For the Rapist, it could be a trauma or a fear deep inside it.
For you turning into a female, well I don't want to insult you so I'll leave it as unknown.

As for me I can explain my first dream:
-Me being a Dragon: It's my wish.
-Me being a Digimon: I wanted to have one of my own, not be one.
-Veemon as my brother: I always wanted a younger Brother but I have only two sisters...
-Me crying: I'm patethic, a wimp or just too sensitive.

What I'm certain I cannot explain my dream with Trinity...
I really didn't know there existed a digimon by that name 3 years ago!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yes, it was studied for some time, if you have ever working in the occult, dreams can be controlled (or so I hear) I have failed many times but those who can astral project (it is real but is hard to accomplish) can do it easily, I think it was asmall training book that can teach you stral projection, I don't know for sure, so look around, as for me, those Rena cuddle dreams are just fine ^ ^
hold on- me being a female is weird...

(and dont worry- ^^ I dont get insulted!)

Is it because I lack female relationships? I havent seen or made contact with a female since... mom.

hmmm...
I had a different dream last night, it still had my brothers in it, but Vel was a tamer, I was his digimon (male this time, yay.) and I was fighting ray and his "medabot!"

ended with me crying over Ray's dead body- and Vel laughing like a lunatic... it was horrible!
I like your dreams, I always have horrific dreams like I get skinned alived, or eaten by sharks and crazy things, beside the three Rena dreams, my nights are bleak, can i share your dreams? I make a decent house pet and I am almost completely paper trained =^ ^=
*hug* there there, it's just a dream.

Personally, I don't put much stock in dreams being a manifestation of our thoughts and emotions. I think that dreams are merely the result of your mind processing all the things that happened to you in the run of that day, and sorting through the information in random order.

That's my take on it anyway. I don't really believe that dreams are prophetic. But sometimes it's interesting to interpret them that way.
sure thing!

just last week- I had another dream- but it was different... I was me, gunter, walking around a castle- I knocked at Ray's room, he was yelling angrily at something, and it was roaring, I opened the door- and discovered that he had captured an actual living brething dragon! it was greyish with a bit of red...

I screamed and ran, then bumped into vel. he called me a hyperactive baby, and asked me what's wrong- I told him about the dragon and he laughed.

but when he saw it- he congratulated ray and said that he was going to get the nobel prize....

they decided to make it sleep in my room- with me.

I objected but they bribed me with a gaming magazine.

so the following weeks, I bonded with the dragon, ray became famous, and vel learnt how to breed them, it was great- but I woke up while I was helping them bathe the dragon- it was a great dream, just me, my bros, and a mythical creature. *sigh* Too bad I'm an insomniac, and I rarely sleep.
Well as for me, I really haven't tried controling my dreams. There's only a few dreams or two that I can vaguely manipulate. THough it is only the choices I make. At any rate, the only real thing I do with my dreams is write them down.

I also forgot about the dream I had where I gave Reremon CPR. It was rather hard as it was so small and I couldn't quite find the mouth. Well, in the end I did revive it and it evovled to Viximon. Then I had a bowl of cereal while it ran around on the table talking and talking and eating.
wait... you can manipulate dreams!?

how!!?

I'll put in the next dream I have, that is... if I fall asleep.
Um its really hard but yes you can, they're called lucid dreams, go to this website : ld4all.com i think thats it, it will tell you all about it, hehe i've tryed but im not that wanting to get in there wiht a creepy lady *shudders*