Join our server on Discord

Digimon Dreams...
Harie Wrote:Wow, most of have been quite the nightmare. For me, they only haught my mind a little bit, that is, it was rather disturbing because I couldn't (and still can't) come to the "right" answer of what things ment.

I've had funnier ones..

For example, I once found myself underneath the foundation of a building. With a minigun. So I walk out into the sunlight, and I hitch a ride on the top of the bus. There are zombies in the bus. What the hell, I thought, they aren't bothering me. So I jump off about a mile down the line, and somehow end up at the top of my staircase (it was one of those seamless dream transitions....). So, I lost the minigun, and there is a dog-ish thing bolting up the stairs, and every 4 steps or so my dream transitions to an image of a toaster saying 'Hey Ghost, Hey Ghost' in my best friend's voice.....then I woke up...
I had this strange nightmare in wich I saw all of the season one digidestined, but I wasnt with them I was walking in the same forest looking for them and searching for someone (I dont know who, had I forgoten or didnt know, I just cant tell) well the forest was scary there was someone walking with me I remember a dark figure but I was so cought up in my search that I didnt pay attention, then suddenly something nocked me over I put my hand in front of my face to protect myself just as Metalgarurumon jumeped on me and bitten it I remember its face and then I woke up in cold swet not knowing what to think(damm it was so real)
Had one about Meggidramon last night, lol- lovable dragon-
Megiddramon?!?! Woooooo!! What was it about? Tell, tell!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Actaually, it's just in the background. In the dream I was just cooking! Meggidramon's in the background attacking the village.
when i can remember dreams their all pritty similar...

i start right outside a familiar building like my house or church... its night their are alot of zombies and creatures from... crap i forget its name (you play as an insane guy sent to prison for killing your wife and children and threw out it you kill creatures based off death sentences in prison and turn into a wierd creature... and the final boss is yourself) and they all start coming twards me, needless to say at that point it can be considered a nightmare, but usualy i relize its a dream in about a minut, make myself invulnerable, give myself a rifle, and start having fun shooting the stuff wile i cant touch me.

as you can tell im a lucid dreamer. though i never had to try to make my dreams lucid, it always just sorta happened... though it mighta started when i was realy little and i had nightmares every night. i would close my eyes, look down, shake my head back and forth and yell WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP! till i woke up, it always worked... though not always on the first try
-on the other hand, it coulda' just been a huge random winged snake.
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:-on the other hand, it coulda' just been a huge random winged snake.

Flying serpents. Kinky.
-You read my bloody mind.
Reading your mind isn't that hard.