Join our server on Discord

Yes, I know my enemies; they're the teachers
hmm, this bureaucracy seems different tho, it sounds like you're actually making progress with them :)
Possibly, or it just hit a circle or another dead end. One of my newer teachers I thought was going to be a real pain. It's Philosphy class and he wrote in his syllabus a few things that made me be concerned about it. One to call with his title, another was that he could change his policy at any time, there were one or two others, but once I saw him, he wasn't bad at all. Though he also put in the syllabus to use proper grammar and puncuation in the e-mail. That I can't blame him for. These kids don't know how to make a coherent e-mail.

I got this once:
Quote:Hi guys...please i need a ride back to school cos i may be late for the next one which is on main campus cos i have 15 to get der and its a long walk please if any one can help me call *deleted* or *deleted.Thank you and Gods blessings.

Like I could really respond in fifteen minutes anyways.
Quote:hmm, this bureaucracy seems different tho, it sounds like you're actually making progress with them
Nope. After talking with the necessary professor, he told me that there was no file or anything else for professors, and all he could do was talk to the professor as a fellow professor. My grade can't change unless there was a math error, and my complaint, though formal, changes nothing. If I want to attempt to talk to his supervisor, the department head, I can, but I doubt that he'll do anything to punish his favorite citation getter.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
SCHOOL SUCKS....nuff said.
Seit The Reaper Wrote:SCHOOL SUCKS....nuff said.

I CONCUR.

Harie: What the holy hell does somebody call that mess of characters? An EMAIL!?
Yeah, school, as in "highschool" definitely sucks.

University/college is paradise. You might have a lot of work to do, but for the large part, you're studying subjects that interest you.
Quote:University/college is paradise. You might have a lot of work to do, but for the large part, you're studying subjects that interest you.
No, not exactly. I could've done that, but then I wouldn't have had a job upon graduation.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
And that's the double edged sword, do you do what you want or what will help you.