Join our server on Discord

Poll: What undies do you favor?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
briefs
24.00%
6 24.00%
boxers
32.00%
8 32.00%
boxer briefs
16.00%
4 16.00%
commando
20.00%
5 20.00%
something else
8.00%
2 8.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

weird poll #3:undies
tell me again about your perfect ass and beautiful bouncy breasts Zephie?
Oh, so Unknown is talking about my underwear as if he didn't know (or seen) them anytime. And Gunter, I'm not in the mood. I didn't say that to turn on anyone. I just talk with pride like Wisemon, and just like him, I don't think I can turn on anyone here. But right now, my heart is as cold and hard as a rock. I'm not in the mood for sexy things and I don't think I'll be for a long time. (but thanks for saying that my breasts ar beautiful even if you don't know them). lol
Oh yeah, I do remember you showing me your underwear. But I still say you can easily turn someone on, I know of two or three people.
I know that, and I'm being platonic.

I'm just being a good follower, and being a good follower means creepily knowing what you're doing right now. :shock:

anything else? lol
I have tried it all and I have to say after painstaking research of playing sports all my life, I pick boxer briefs because it provides the essential everything that you need in an article of undies....

but going commando is fun too.... but.. I rather be in my birthday suit :shock: ....

~~
lonelygabu
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Nothing like an unfurnished basement lol .
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
-need any help putting your birthday suit on?
welll.... :oops: :shock: sometimes the zipper gets stuck and maybe I could use some help.... Tee hee hee....

(cough cough) I need the air.... the breeze running through every crevess...
very...free...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
no prob- a little yank at the zipper ought to unstick it...

need air? I can blow you.
GunterVanCrimson Wrote:I know that, and I'm being platonic.

I'm just being a good follower, and being a good follower means creepily knowing what you're doing right now. :shock:

anything else? lol
..............define 'platonic'.
Platonic is when you say 'Your eyes are beautiful' or 'Your Roman nose is beautiful(?)' but talk about breasts and butts are a tad away from being just platonic. *raises an eyebrow*